For an unborn child with a heart defect

A close friend is expecting her sixth child. She recently had an ultrasound that revealed a heart defect. Right now, the doctor doesn’t know whether the child will survive birth but is certain he or she will need surgery immediately upon birth in order to survive afterward.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Lord please bless this mother and child and grant this child good health.Please guide the doctors to have all the knowledge and skills necessary to bring good health to him.If this child needs medical intervention please grant it will be safe and successful and this child will be born to have a full and wonderful life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, a sorrowful sinner. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen

I am with you in my prayers. May the Lord have mercy on us and lead this poor child to health. Amen.

Praying for this family. I know how heartbreaking this news is to them.

I’m praying for your friend and her unborn child.

I dont know if this will help but I have spina bifida, and my mum was told all sorts of awful statistics by doctors. They always give the ‘worst case senario’ in these matters. I had my spine surgery aged 13 days old and I’m now 51. I pray your friends baby will be fine. God bless.

:highprayer:

St. Raphael the Archangel, please pray for them.
St. John of God, please pray for them.
St. Norbert of Xanten, please pray for them.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

:signofcross:

Prayed for the baby and the mother. Will pray again in my nightime prayers in a little while. God Bless.

AMEN

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Lord please bless this mother and child and grant this child good health.Please guide the doctors to have all the knowledge and skills necessary to bring good health to him.If this child needs medical intervention please grant it will be safe and successful and this child will be born to have a full and wonderful life.Thankyou Lord for hearing our prayers Amen

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Praying my heart out for this precious child.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

:gopray:

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end
Amen.

Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.