For another broken home

My friend J, and her boyfriend M, have a son J, and M has another son J. They have been a “family” for 6 years now, albeit a slightly dysfunctional one. Our family has been praying for them to do the right thing and get married, but they are splitting up. Since I have no idea what God wants for them, could you just offer prayers for discernment for everyone, especially my husband and I who will be called upon to take sides and do the bitter breakup thing? (She’s my friend, DH and M are best friends from childhood). Lots and lots of prayers for the kids who are 2 and 6.

God Bless you all – you are in my prayers!

Praying for this family’s discernment and what is best for them.

Fathe, in the name of Your Son Jesus, please flood Your graces on this family

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide them.

kmleo, Please know that I am praying for your intentions.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.