For Aria

She is a good friend of mine. She decided recently that she is best off as an agnostic after years of attending Bible studies in various denominations. She is fed up with thousands of different interpretations of one Bible and fighting between God’s people–so much that she decided He must not exist. Any of her friends who try to minister to her end up being attacked. Seems that she won’t listen to any of us. Please pray that her heart will soften and she will realize that man’s errors do not mean that God is not real.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Heavenly Father, please draw Aria to Jesus, that she may believe. May she see that Christians have love one for another, and that You, God, are good and merciful. Amen.

Praying for her. And you might want to show her that Jesus foretold how she feels right now:

“My prayer is not for them alone. I pray also for those who will believe in me through their message, that all of them may be one, Father, just as you are in me and I am in you. May they also be in us so that the world may believe that you have sent me.” (John 17:20-21 NIV)

And this could be a good opportunity to point out that the only way we can all be one is if we are under one authority on earth: one shepherd over one flock (John 10:16), with one deposit of faith (Ephesians 4:5). And you could also point out that God told us it would be this way in the “last days” (2 Timothy 3:1, etc.). God bless.

Lord, we know that You accompany Aria on her journey. Your love of her never wanes, having existed since before creation. She has sought the truth, but has been deterred from finding it, due to the errors of man’s thinking. As the human heart is wont to do, she may very well entertain agnosticism or even atheism as she searches for truth. Your love being ever with her, may the light of the world, which is our risen Lord Jesus Christ, gently call her back to the one true faith. Graciously hear our prayers on her behalf as we lift her up to You. We ask this through the same risen Savior, Your Son our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Prayers for Aria…

Praying for Aria
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please remind this person that You are, indeed, Lord and God. Free them, Lord, if You so will it, from their obstinance. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying…

Father, in Jesus’ name, please reveal Yourself to this woman.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.