For Bill who has been given a week to live

He is around 80 years old and he married me aunt as a widower. I have probably know him for ten years. He has stage 4 cancer in all of his major organs. A quaker by birth, so I was told, he is a kind man who brought happiness to my aunt Martha’s life. God bless to all who are suffering.

Jesus please flood Your graces into this loved Uncle’s soul in these the last days of his life.
Please give him relief from discomfort and prepare his soul to enter heaven.
I ask Your kind blessings on him and on all his family.
Please give comfort to his wife and family.
Thank You, Jesus

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray for peace, and comfort for Bill and all touched by him in their lives. May the Lords face always shine upon him.

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary that never was it known that anyone who fled to Your Protection, implored Your Help or sought Your intercession was left unaided. Inspired by this confidence I fly unto You. O Virgin of virgins my Mother, to You I come before You I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petition but in Your Mercy, hear and answer me, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our deaths
Amen

thought`s are with bill and yourself

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believed. Amen.

Amen.

May the most just, the most lovable, and the most high Will of God be done, be fulfilled, be praised and exalted in all things forever. Amen.

May the perfect and holy Will of God be done. Amen.

May God’s holy will be done. May the Lord Jesus Christ give Bill all of the graces and strengthes that he is in most need of during this time according to his divine will. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.