For Blade and Blood

That she may return to the Faith and to the Church which Christ Jesus founded and that she may be docile to the Holy Spirit and accept His graces of conversion and eternal life.

Praying for Blade…

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Lord, give us a persevering spirit of service to your will,
so that in our lifetime your people
may grow in number and strength in your service.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I appreciate the concern and understand your intentions, but I can’t help but feel a little insulted. :ehh:

Neurotically Yours. :shrug:

No insult intended here, only loving concern. (as I am sure is true of everyone.) Just as per your comments in Religion: (up in the upper right hand corner of each of your post), it currently reads:
Catholic, by heritage and on paper; Hardcore Agnostic (my bold)

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day, our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee, Blessed art Thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle, be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the Devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do Thou, O Prince of the Heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

Lord, sometimes those who have stood most strongly against the truth and Your Church, like St Paul, become it’s staunchest supporters. May this be so for our ironical Blade and Blood!
St Paul we ask your powerful prayer.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Lord, bless Blade and Blood in a special way. Let your kind Spirit move her to seek you in all things, even in her agnosticism. May she always seek truth and always seek to be loving, and in doing so come across the very truth of your loving Son, Jesus. Put special people in her life to help her know you better. Keep her and love her like only you can and never let her lose hope in at least the possibility that you exist. I thank you that she at least is open to the possibility of Your existence. Intervene in her life and bring her to know you. I ask this in Jesus’ Name. Amen.

(I will include the intention of Blade and Blood’s conversion in my daily rosary and adoration with love and hope that she will receive many blessings from the Lord.)

Godlet this person see the kindness of Your heartand feel the healing touch of Your devine mercies. Instill peace, freedom from anxiety, and humility in times of arrogance, and clarity of mind in times of doubt.
We pray for those who lose their way in life that they find the path of Truth, wisdom and kindness, Amen

Mary1173:)

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.