For CAF member "Mamacita"

Mamacita’s husband posted that Mamacita had to go to the hospital yesterday night. She is a mother of four children with one on the way and could really use many many prayers for healing and comfort for her husband and children. Her condition is still unknown at this time. Thanks so much.

*Oh no! I hope she will be alright. I will be praying for her…thanks for sharing this, Convert. *

Please assure her husband that I am praying for her;
and for him and the children

OUR FATHER, Who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name. Thy kingdom
come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in
Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive
those who trespass against us. And lead us
not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

HAIL MARY, full of grace, the Lord is
with thee. Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us
sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

GLORY BE to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit. As it was in the
beginning is now, and ever shall be, world
without end. Amen.

Praying for Mamacita, her husband, and their children.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Lord we pray for mamacita please heal her of whatever problem she may have and comfort her fears.May she feel Your lobe for her all around her.Bless her and all her family.Lord heal trhis situation .In Jesus name Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Amen

Praying…

Hail Mary…

Convert,

We are so blessed that you posted this for us (this being mamacita’s husband). Thank you for doing this. We did feel the prayers of so many family and friends yesterday as we waited so long at the hospital for tests and just to be seen. Here are some of the updates from the day:

6 PM (Sept 30th): Took my wife to the hospital ER with numbness in her left arm (to her it felt like it was 100 lbs) and she had numbness in her head and face. This caused her heart to race (possible panic attack) and cause concern for herself especially with an early pregnancy. Possibility that new thyroid medicine could be causing the heart rate increase as well.

10 PM Mother in law is coming to stay with the kids since they are admitting my wife to the hospital so that she can see a neurologist in the AM. Did a CT scan of her head, everything is ok on that scan. Possibility of more test to be run tomorrow.

8 AM (Oct 1): Stayed here last night, not a lot of sleep, sharing a room, tests forthcoming today. No answers yet, could be a mini stroke, could be a pinched nerve. Praying for the latter.

10:45 AM Update: We were walking in the hall and the doc saw here walking and then stopped us to talk to us. He did several visual tests and said that he does not believe that is a stroke. Maybe TIA (“wannabe stroke”), but he does not …think that is the case. He is leaning towards a pinched nerve, but wants us to wait and see the neurologist, no need for further tests aside from a blood test…who will be here after 4:00…ugh

4:45 PM so finally close to the end of the stay at the hospital. The neurologist was just in and did some tests She does not think that my wife had a stroke, she thinks it is related to a pulled muscle or a pinched nerve. There are a few signs of a stroke that she did not have. Thank God! Thank you all for your thoughts, comments and specifically your prayers. We will return the favor.

5:30 PM Finally left the hospital. Talked with her doctor to decrease the thyroid medicine and will be going to a chiropractor tomorrow.

Again, thank you all for your prayers. We have been to the ER twice in the past week, so we pray that this maybe the end of that for a while.

I will offer up all of you in our family rosary.

I just spoke to my wife this am and she is still having some headaches and her arm is still weak. Please pray that going to the chiropractor will alleviate this pain. She does so much for us and the family, it would be tough to manage without her as she is the rock of the family. Taking care of all 4 kids, homeschooling, taking them to Tae Kwon Do, cooking, cleaning, etc.

Lord heal my wife and bring her back to full strength. She provides for us, provide for her.

Many prayers for Mamacita who does so much for her family that she may heal quickly and feel better soon.

For Mamacita and her family:

Remember, O Most Gracious Virgin Mary
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence we fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, our Mother.
To thee do we come; before thee we stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate despise not our petitions,
but in thy mercy hear and answer me. Amen.

Thankyou for the update.God bless you and your wife and children.

Lord please heal Mamacita with whatever is causing her arm pain and problems.Please guide the doctors and medical professionals treating her to give correct diagnosis and medication to protect her and her unborn baby.Bless mamacita,her husband and children.may she be healed and continue to be the good nurturing mother she is.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayers Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.