For CAFer, dkoinzan, having a C-section today 2/2/09

Please pray for our dear CAF friend, dkoinzan, who is having a c-section this morning. Pray for her and baby Isabella Rose to be protected from all complications and to have a safe and healthy delivery and recovery. Thanks! :slight_smile:

Father we ask Your loving care of dkoinzan and her baby Isabella Rose during the surgery this morning. Please ensure freedom from complications, and the health of mother and child. Please give them both quick recovery, and much joy.
Father, we ask Your blessing upon them and their family, in the name of Jesus.
Thank You, Father

PRaying for dkoizan and her baby that all goes well with the c-section

praying!!

Prayers for mom and baby.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.

Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.

Amen.

Loving God, please hear our petitions for dkoinzan and her baby, Isabella Rose. The expectant mother is undergoing a C-section to deliver her baby, and we pray that all will go well; please hold them in the palm of Your hand, protect them from complications, and we pray that dkoinzan will ultimately rejoice at having brought new life into the world, a life that is Your gift to her. Hear our prayer and answer it in the Name of Jesus, the Lord. Amen.

Praying that all goes smoothly and the baby is healthy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying very hard for the success of her c-section!

I hope and pray that dkoinzan and her baby are progressing well…
Jesus please be with them both

Praise God, both mom and baby are doing well! :slight_smile: You can see the baby pictures she posted in the parenting forum under “Pregnant Mamas” (a sticky thread at the top). It will be one of the more recent posts. Thank you all for your prayers!

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.