For Catholic Evangelization team in Boise, Idaho - SPSE

Please pray for the Boise, Idaho, St Paul’s Street Evangelization team that will be going out tomorrow. May their efforts bear much good fruit.

St. Paul Street Evangelization (SPSE) is a grassroots, non-profit organization, dedicated to responding to the mandate of Jesus to preach the Gospel to all nations by taking our Catholic Faith to the streets. We do this in a non-confrontational way, allowing the Holy Spirit to move in the hearts of those who witness our public Catholic presence.

streetevangelization.com
facebook.com/CatholicStreetEvangelization
facebook.com/groups/SPSE.PrayerWarriors
facebook.com/groups/SPSE.Apologetics/

1 Like

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

1 Like

Praying hard for their success.

1 Like

Thank you for your prayers. It makes a huge difference: when you pray, people come to us ready to talk about faith!

Please pray for us again today, February 17th. The Boise team is heading downtown this afternoon. We can’t do this on our own power. We really depend on your prayer support!

St. Paul Street Evangelization (SPSE) is a grassroots, non-profit organization, dedicated to responding to the mandate of Jesus to preach the Gospel to all nations by taking our Catholic Faith to the streets. We do this in a non-confrontational way, allowing the Holy Spirit to move in the hearts of those who witness our public Catholic presence.

streetevangelization.com

1 Like

Thank you for your continued prayers. The Boise team is heading out again today, February 24. When you pray, people seem to coming running. We can’t do anything on our own power, so we really depend on your prayer support. May God bless you!

streetevangelization.com

Praying from today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

INTERCESSIONS

Let us give thanks continually to Christ, our teacher and our head, who came to serve and to do good to all. In humility and confidence let us ask him:
– Come, Lord, to visit your family.

Lord, be present to the bishops and priests of your Church, who share your role as head and shepherd,
may they lead your people to the Father under your guidance.

May your angel be with all who travel,
to keep them safe in soul and body.

Teach us to serve the needs of others,
and to be like you, who came to serve, not to be served.

Grant that in the human family, brother may always help brother,
so that, with your assistance, it may be a city compact and strong.

Have mercy on all the dead,
bring them to the vision of your glory.

Our Father who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth,
as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Concluding Prayer

O God,
who have commanded us to listen to your beloved Son,
be pleased, we pray,
to nourish us inwardly by your word,
that, with spiritual sight made pure,
we may rejoice to behold your glory.
Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
one God, for ever and ever.
– Amen.

DISMISSAL

May the Lord bless us,
protect us from all evil and bring us to everlasting life.
– Amen.

IRemember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Lord Jesus Christ, our Divine Saviour, Master and Truest Friend, watch over the Boise, Idaho Saint Paul’s Street Evangelization Team. Guide and form them for this noble appointment to preach the Gospel. Protect them from doubt, error and sin. Grant to them true knowledge and wisdom, prudence in speech and action, unity and harmony as a group. Bless and sanctify them and those who will listen to them. May The Most Holy Name be blessed forevermore. Amen.:gopray::knight1:

:thumbsup::smiley:

Please pray again for Boise’s St. Paul Street Evangelization team. The Good Lord willing, we’re heading downtown again this afternoon. When we have your prayer support behind us, the most amazing connections seem to be made and people show real interest in the Catholic faith. Without it, people just walk past unmoved. The difference is palpable. Thank you so much for your continued prayers. May God bless you and yours!

streetevangelization.com

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. Despise not my words, O Mother of the Word, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Thank you so much for your prayer support for the Boise Catholic evangelization team today. It seemed like a very fruitful day. We had two significant, extended conversations, during which the people we were talking with (Rusty, followed by Sam) seemed to move closer to the Catholic Church as we shared our faith and answered their objections. As we were leaving, we were confronted with a group of three Baptists handing out comic-book style anti-Catholic tracts. Please pray for them (their names are Ryder, Kevin, and something like “Tremont”). Their mouths were open but their ears closed. Thank you again. We can’t do it without the prayer power behind us.

streetevangelization.com

Please pray for the Boise team, heading out again in less than two hours. We had a fantastic session last week, so REALLY need prayers this week. May God bless you all!

streetevangelization.com

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left forsaken.

Thank you for your awesome prayers! Please send up a prayer again today as the Boise, Idaho, St. Paul Street Evangelization team heads out this afternoon. Pray for us, please, and for all those we encounter – that our effort bear eternal fruit for the Kingdom. Thanks!

streetevangelization.com

Thank you for keeping us in your prayers. Today, God willing, the Boise team will be joined by St. Paul Street Evangelization founder and national director, Steve Dawson, as well as by two first-time street evangelists. Your prayers that people will come to us ready to talk about the Faith, that we will be given the most effective words to lead them toward salvation, and for safety and encouragement would be most appreciated. May God bless you and yours!

If you are interested in joining an already active SPSE team in your area, or in starting a team of your own, we will help you and train you: po.st/hm0dt1

If you would like to learn more about the Faith and about evangelization in your daily life, sign up for our training and certification courses with monthly updates: po.st/gTfkr2

If you do not feel that God is calling you to join us at this time, but would like to help us through prayer or a financial gift: po.st/WYicfo

Thank you for your prayers for this ministry. Today we gave away about 40 Rosaries, even more brochures about the Rosary (to those who wondered where Catholics find it Scripture), and two Bibles. One young boy, about 10 years old, accepted a Rosary when his family stopped by our table. Then he returned a few minutes later, pointed to the Crucifix, and asked, “Who is this man?” Imagine the thrill of being able to introduce Jesus Christ for the first time! Please keep praying for us, we are planning to go out again tomorrow.

If you are interested in joining an already active SPSE team in your area, or in starting a team of your own, we will help you and train you: po.st/hm0dt1

If you would like to learn more about the Faith and about evangelization in your daily life, sign up for our training and certification courses with monthly updates: po.st/gTfkr2

If you do not feel that God is calling you to join us at this time, but would like to help us through prayer or a financial gift: po.st/WYicfo

We’re heading out again in a few hours, God willing. Please keep us in your prayers. May God bless you and yours.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.