For Cheryl and Mark

My nephew and his wife have been trying for a baby for a very long time. Cheryl is 40 and pregnant in her first trimester. Please pray that everything goes well with the pregnacy. They lost another baby very early on.

Thank you.

Our God we praise and thank You for this little baby.
Please keep the baby safe and well and grant great blessing to this child, and to Cheryl and her husband. May Your angels surround them!

Thank you Lord for this infant. Please keep him/her healthy and strong and safe. Amen.

Lord, I pray for this child in Cheryl’s womb. May he/she be a happy, healthy baby and be delivered with no complications. May your love keep this child well and safe. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

I pray that Cheryl has a safe and worry free pregnancy and that all goes well for the delivery of this longed for little baby. May the angels watch over them both.

Hello.

Cheryl is now just past the first trimester and I have seen the first scan of the baby. They had a hard time getting the pictures because he or she is so active. It looks like it’s waving and poking it’s tongue out!

Please continue to pray for them.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.