For Contact

Ok. Last week I was contacted by a person who I’d been hoping to hear from for months. The problem is, she was supposed to contact me again the next day, and I haven’t heard from her since. I feel bad. I think it’s my fault, and the situation is very annoying and depressing. I just want to know where I stand. She is a good person and I haven’t always been so nice. So please pray that she will contact me SOON to make me feel better. :frowning:

Jesus we ask for healing and resolution for this relationship.
And we ask that this person is able to find peace and happiness in living the command to love others as self and God above all.

Our Father who art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us of our trespasses, as we forgive thouse who trespass against us
and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil
Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying.

Lord, may this suffering person pray for his/her friend and be faithful to a commited prayer life; and if his/her friend doesn’t call back soon, may he/she take initiative and call her to see if there is anything wrong, anything. Let this person who is suffering know that he/she has Jesus to talk with and grow in relationship with. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.