For Dean and Susan

That they may be converted to Christ’s truth and find the Catholic Faith through study, such as through such sites as Catholic Answers. . .

Ave Maria. .

Ave Maria. . .

Ave Maria. . .

May God change hardened hearts.

Jesus, Mary, and Joseph ora pro nobis.

Praying for their desire to become Catholic …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thine intercession was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother; to thee do I come, before thee I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer me.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

O Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus,
and in the power and authority of the Holy Spirit,
I ask that You fill Dean and Susan
with the knowledge of Your will
through all spiritual wisdom and understanding.
Enlighten this precious child of Yours, dear Lord!
Teach this dear one to live in a manner
that is worthy of You,
so as to be fully pleasing to You,
full of good works bearing good fruits
and ever growing in knowledge of You.
Strengthen this lost lamb, dear Lord,
with every power of Your Holy Spirit,
in accordance with Your might,
for all endurance and patience,
with joy, giving thanks to You O Father!
Make Your child fit to share in the inheritance
of the holy ones in the Light.
Deliver this beloved one from the power of darkness
and transfer Dean and Susan
into the kingdom of Your Beloved Son, Jesus,
in whom is redemption and the forgiveness of sins.

Amen.

Praying hard.

Thank you everyone… these people are hardened folks in their ways… they need those hard prayers, and thanks be to Heaven and you for them. :slight_smile:

For your intentions…

O Father, in the name of Your Son Jesus, and in the power and authority of the Holy Spirit,
I ask that You fill Dean and Susan with the knowledge of Your will through all spiritual wisdom and understanding. Enlighten this precious child of Yours, dear Lord! Teach this dear one to live in a manner that is worthy of You, so as to be fully pleasing to You, full of good works bearing good fruits and ever growing in knowledge of You. Strengthen this lost lamb, dear Lord, with every power of Your Holy Spirit, in accordance with Your might, for all endurance and patience, with joy, giving thanks to You O Father! Make Your child fit to share in the inheritance of the holy ones in the Light. Deliver this beloved one from the power of darkness and transfer Dean and Susan into the kingdom of Your Beloved Son, Jesus, in whom is redemption and the forgiveness of sins.

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.