For deeper prayer life of my husband and I

I just wish to pray that my husband and I may deepen our walk with Christ together, and that He will rule our home completely. We aren't having problems, or anything of the sort, but I wish for us to have a deeper spiritual life. I pray that we will make more time for Jesus in our daily lives.

Oh, and we are right now at a cross roads as concerns my husband's career. Not in any imminent danger of losing his job, but due to some changes in the laws here, my husband's small business could be put of out business in a couple of years. We would like some wisdom as to what to do next.

Thank you, everyone.

happiness and blessings be poured on your life, In my prayers :thumbsup:

-steave

Praying for your intentions

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Lord, I pray that this family spends more time in prayer together…maybe they could recite the Rosary together at the end of their day…maybe they could go to adoration together at an adoration chapel and, if they like, maybe they could even pray morning and night prayer together. Whatever they choose to do, may they live prayerfully and filled with love for you and each other all day long, even if they aren’t praying vocally with their lips all day. May their hearts be in one constant prayer, in constant communion with you conversing with you at different times of the day heart-to-heart with you. Bless this couple and their home. May they even enthrone their home to Your Sacred Heart and declare You as King of their lives and household, offering prayers to you for one another at the sight of a picture of Your Sacred Heart hanging in a prominent place in their home. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Praying for you and your husband ...

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying hard for your intention.

Praying for you and your husband...take care...

Heavenly Father please flood this couple with Your light and love in all aspects of their lives. Please protect them from all harm; and draw them ever closer into Your life.
I ask for sake of Your beloved Son Jesus, and for You great love for this couple.
Thank You, Father

Praying for you and your husband.

Continued prayers…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.