For DH's job interview

Here I am again :o :frowning:

My DH still has not found a job. My work environment is awful and the long commute is really causing fatigue, and my constant morning sickness is still there (though I take prescription drugs so that I can make it through the work day). (Thankfully the baby is doing well.) I would so appreciate your prayers that DH will get a great job with benefits and that pays enough to support our family so I can be home with our DD and unborn little one. I just can’t take this situation anymore. Our finances are a mess (we have like $80 until pay day, so I can barely afford gas to get to work, let alone pay any bills) and we just need something to change. (DH can’t take a low-low paying job because then we’d have to put DD back into daycare, which we wouldn’t be able to afford. It’s such a tough spot.)

DH has a job interview today at 4:00. It’s not anything fabulous, but who knows?

Thanks in advance for your compassion and prayers.

I’ll remember you in my Rosary. I hope all will be well!

Praying…

Praying for your DH this afternoon, and asking for Saint Joseph’s intercession on his behalf!

Praying for a solution for your situation and for all in your family.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.***
May God’s perfect will be done.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Jesus, Belle’s problems have been going on and on and I beg You to have compassion on her and her family so that the work situations are resolved and her husband gets a secure job. She’s pregnant and she needs peace and security, please give her and her family that, Jesus

Amen…

Amen…

Thank you all so much for your prayers. The interview went OK, but the hours he’d have to work just to barely make enough for us to squeak by would be crazy (if he even gets the job). I know something good will happen, I just pray it happens before I go into labor!

Thanking God for all of you now and asking that you and your families be abundantly blessed, just as we have been despite this current rough time. :crossrc: :grouphug:

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Son .

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.