For employment for my husband

My DH has a job interview for a position that would make him not underemployed and is in his area of speciality. Please pray that if it be God’s will, that he get this position; and if not, that we can be at peace with him not getting it. His interview is the first week of November.

Thank you and God bless you all!

Praying that the Lord does what is best for you and your husband …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Hi, I’m praying for your husband and the job that would have him working in his area of speciality. I once worked for a couple of years outside my speciality and it wasn’t much fun. May God bless your husband and you for requesting prayer.

O Blessed Saint Joseph, faithful guardian and protector of virgins, to whom God entrusted Jesus and Mary, I implore you by the love which you did bear them, to preserve me from every defilement of soul and body, that I may always serve them in holiness and purity of love. Amen.

May God lay his protective hand over your husband in the this oppurtunity to care for his family.
Amen.:blessyou:

You and your husband will be in my prayer every day. I pray that you and your husband will place all your confidence in God’s merciful love and be surrendered totally to his merciful love. I pray your husband gets the job he is applying for and if God doesn’t will that your husband works at this particular job that an even better job opportunity will come along soon. Peace and God bless!

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

Continued prayers……

For your intentions

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

O my Jesus, forgive us our sins. Save us from the fires of Hell; lead all souls into Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

Lord, we place this intention in Your loving hands.
Please support the best interests of this family.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come,
Thy will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the prayers of loving spouses that enrich and nourish our relationships. We lift up our intentions on behalf of mylo and her husband and ask for your blessings and grace to be with them as dear husband interviews for a new position. Please help this family to endure the challenges of being without appropriate work and help them to navigate the difficulties in financial affairs with dignity and hope in your divine providence. Please help dear husband to be successful in the pursuit of a new position in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this family strong love, faith, and courage during this time.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Loving God,

We thank you for the many blessings in our lives and today we especially thank you for the prayers of loving spouses that enrich and nourish our relationships. We lift up our intentions on behalf of mylo and her husband and ask for your blessings and grace to be with them as dear husband interviews for a new position. Please help this family to endure the challenges of being without appropriate work and help them to navigate the difficulties in financial affairs with dignity and hope in your divine providence. Please help dear husband to be successful in the pursuit of a new position in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please grant this family strong love, faith, and courage during this time.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, empowered by your Holy Spirit, who live and reign with you, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I will be praying for your husband to get this job if it be God’s will. I will remember him in our family Rosary at night. Let us know what happens.

My prayers are with you and your family. Holy Mother, intercede for her husband and grant him this position if it is the holy will of your Son.

May His peace be with you and yours,
John :signofcross:

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

:signofcross:
"For me prayer is a surge of the heart, it is a simple look towards Heaven,
it is a cry of recognition and of love, embracing both trial and joy."

• Saint Therese of Lisieux **
    The
    Our
    Father **
    *. . . for Mylo’s husband . . . ***

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
+ Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. +
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.
- Jesus

The Memorare
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection,
implored thy help or sought thy intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
but in thy mercy
hear and answer them. Amen.
- St. Bernard of Clairvaux
+
:gopray2:
***“O God
incline unto mine aid,
O Lord
make haste to help me.”
***Psalm 69:2
:bible1:
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+
*. . . thank You Blessed Lord +
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Mary+
. . . thank you Blessed Holy Mother Church+
*[/RIGHT]

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying hard.

Loving God,

Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Continued prayers……

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear my prayer, listen to my cry for help. Amen

“If God brings it to you- God will bring you through it.”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.