For everyone struggling from Depression

Almighty God, You promised to wipe every tears from our eyes, and that those who mourn will be comforted. Help everyone who is struggling from depression to find help and overcome their illness.

Amen.

St,dyphmna Please Help Everyone Who Is Struggling With Depression
Grandma Glor

With all my heart I join in prayer for those suffering depression and anyone affected by others’ depression.

Lord have mercy and heal them

Deliver us, Lord, from every evil, and grant us peace in our day. In your mercy keep us free from sin and protect us from all anxiety as we wait in joyful hope for the coming of our Savior, Jesus Christ.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

This is a great thread and very much needed for many suffer from depression. I have dh and one sister who suffer from depression. I join in the prayers and ask Our Lord to show mercy to all those who are suffering from this illness and their love ones. My MIL also suffers from depression too.

This thread struck home as my husband suffers from severe depression. I will be praying for all who suffer and their loved ones who are affected by this illness.

Amen, Amen, Amen. I am joining you in prayer for these beautiful children who don’t feel the joy of their Father’s Love and are in despair.

+JMJTJ+

:amen:

prayers promised

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.