For everyone who is looking for a job - continued III

Dear friends, we have now reached over 1000 posts on the prior thread. Please continue to pray on this new thread. Many blessings!

Loving God,

We lift up our hearts and minds in thanks and praise to you for another opportunity to love and serve you and your people this day. We ask for your divine mercy and care for all our brothers and sisters who are out of work and are concerned about their abilities to support their familes and themselves. We ask that you send them your peace and help them to persevere in the face of adversity and worry about this situation in their lives. Please help them to find the basic dignity in work that all of your people need and deserve as your children, and help those who can provide work to reach and employ those in most need of work. Help all of us to do everything we can to assist those who are out of work in their job search, and to take risks and make recommendations to help your people who might not otherwise have the door of employment opened to them. Please bless the job search efforts and hear the prayers of the many who need your love most now.

We pray especially for all of our relatives and friends who need work and all on the CAF forum.

We pray in the name of Christ Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

I wasn’t aware of this prior thread, but I just found a job, and so close to the 1 year mark after graduating college. Sure, I’m underemployed, but that’s what I get for getting a liberal arts degree. I guess one good thing about loving knowledge for its own sake is that it’s so un-utilitarian. I studied something I love (language) without any interest in applying it in real life.

I prayed quite a bit so St. Joseph to help me find a job, even before graduating. Deo gratias.

I also pray that those seeking jobs find them.

Loving God,

We lift up our hearts and minds in thanks and praise to you for another opportunity to love and serve you and your people this day. We ask for your divine mercy and care for all our brothers and sisters who are out of work and are concerned about their abilities to support their familes and themselves. We ask that you send them your peace and help them to persevere in the face of adversity and worry about this situation in their lives. Please help them to find the basic dignity in work that all of your people need and deserve as your children, and help those who can provide work to reach and employ those in most need of work. Help all of us to do everything we can to assist those who are out of work in their job search, and to take risks and make recommendations to help your people who might not otherwise have the door of employment opened to them. Please bless the job search efforts and hear the prayers of the many who need your love most now.

We pray especially for all of our relatives and friends who need work and all on the CAF forum.

We pray in the name of Christ Jesus, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Amen.

Mother Mary, I recommend GIR to you along will all the other people on these forums who are unemployed. Please lead them to the right employer and help them to be hired. Ease their sufferings and help them to carry their crosses heroically. May they never give up; may they keep positive and keep persevering. Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

Lord, open the door and provide an opportunity for all seeking employment that they will find it so they can take care of themselves and their families with dignity. Amen. :gopray2:

Please Lord help those who are currently unemployed including my brother and looking for work to provide for their families. In your Heavenly name I pray Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord, open the door and provide an opportunity for all seeking employment that they will find it so they can take care of themselves and their families with dignity. Amen. :gopray2:

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Lord God, please help those who are looking for jobs. Help them find gainful employment so that they can become blessings to others, provide for their (and their family’s) needs, and support your church’s work here on earth. AMEN.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen

Loving God,

Amen.

Dear Lord, I come to you with an open heart and a prayer of thanksgiving for all you have provided for me and my loved ones. I ask Lord that you continue to bless me and my family with health, work and well being. I pray Lord that you come to the aid of those who are currently unemployed and looking for work including my brother. Only you know his current situation and with your help and our prayers let him find a job where he can provide for himself and those around him. Lord I have the up most love for you and like the Divine Mercy Chaplet says “Jesus I Trust In You.” I trust that you will provide for me and my loved ones. I also lift my prayers to our Blessed Mother Mary so she too can help and bring peace to my heart. In Your Heavenly name I pray…AMEN.

Praying hard daily.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.