For Everything Going Wrong

It’s been a long while since I’ve been here…but this morning I suddenly feel the need to ask for your prayers. There’s not one intention - but multiple ones.

For everything in my life going wrong. From spiritual to financial (though I was taught not to pray for money) to employment to what family/friends I had, to how I’m handling things (or not). There’s so much going wrong at once, and I’m alone.
I don’t know what to ask for or how - but everything is crashing. I’m not handling things right, and everything is crashing around me, and the realization of it drags me further.
Please, God, help me, guide me - get me through this without losing everything, including my health.

I am praying for you.

I ll pray for you my friend…God Bless…

Our dear friend, scripture says, “There is no need to worry; but if there is anything you need, pray for it, asking God for it with prayer and thanksgiving, and that peace of God, which is so much greater than we can understand, will guard your hearts and your thoughts, in Christ Jesus.” [Philippians 4:6-7]

‘Anything you need’ also covers your money needs.
As a human being you have practical needs, just as Jesus did on earth. He understands.

I’ll be keeping you in my prayers and daily Masses.
We care and hope and pray that you will begin to flourish in all aspects of life and self soon.
God bless you and all your life issues…Trishie

Thank you, Trishie -
I’ve been lucky in my life - had things relatively easy until I lost my parents, some health problems simultaneously and having to take on the financial aspects once they were gone - in a horrific economy/job market that we are all, sadly, victim of. I am grateful for your and everyone’s words and prayers. I’m losing ground emotionally - even in how to deal with people under the circumstances. Your prayers are appreciated.

Oh, dear ConservativeOne, you are in my prayers. Hang in there. Keep praying. Just ask for help. It doesn’t have to be a specific prayer. He knows what you need. Many times I just say, ‘Please, Help!’

I have lost much in my life, parents, spouse, friends, home and have had to move half way across the country in order to ‘make it’ financially being on a fixed income. So what family I have left, are far away.

BUT… yes, there is a BUT…God has helped me every step of the way. He gives what I need, maybe not what I might want. And He very often gives it at the last minute.

Trust in Him. He will help you. Things may not be the way they were, but life is an adventure, and with Him, we can learn to adapt to changes. I have to remember this, too, and remind myself often to leave things in His hands.

I will keep you in prayer. :hug1:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Dear Conservativeone,

You are in my prayers. I know it may not feel like it, but when everything comes crumbling down around us, God is with us. Even when everyone else has deserted us and we don`t feel His presence, He is still there.

I will be praying for you.

Sincerely,

Maria1212

I’m praying for you. No matter how overwhelming your problems seem to have become, God is there and He knows your needs.

Oddly, you posted on a day when perseverence was the daily scriptural theme. I don’t think it was a coincidence,. I was feeling the same way, and found the message to stay the course uplifting. I will pray for you in the hope that soon you will find rest.

Hoping that you are feeling more hopeful and positive, and that your issues begin to show signs of improving. God be with you in all your troubles and may He in the end, urn them to your good.

God bless you

I know how you must feel. I am unemployed. My husband has pancreatic cancer. My 84 year old mother lives with us and honest to goodness I don’t know how we will make it tomorrow. I felt so alone and angry for the last two months. This is my first day back on the Forum. Yesterday I would have said What kind of God allows this to happen? My heart tells me it is going to be ok. And you will be ok too. Don’t lose your prayer time (like I did). Pick up the best book ever written and read …and remember it seems like it is only happening to you (but it isn’t). The economy has an effect on all of us. On top of everything elese, we lost our home to foreclosure and now are filing bankruptcy. We have to pray for our needs. God knows what they are before we even pray…but it never hurts to send a reminder and to thank Him for getting us through these struggles. I’m keeping you in my prayers…Know you are loved and that the Love of our God will NEVEr leave you…Diane

Praying for things to get better for you!

I know how you’re feeling, ConservativeOne…I’ll pray this prayer for you:

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary,
that never was it known, that anyone who
fled to your protection, implored your help,
or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired with this confidence, I fly to you,
O Virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand,
sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions,
But in your mercy hear,
And answer me. Amen.

Another prayer I think of when things look black (I’ll only do
part of it):

All things are passing.
God alone suffices. (St. Teresa’s Bookmark)

:gopray:

barb

God Of heaven and earth, please intercede in your child’s life and give him the strength to come out of this.
Let it b known that so many people are praying for him, and that so many people love him as our brother in christ.
May his family be blessed as well for anything that affects their child affects them as well.
Oh sweet swet mother, please intercede in my brother in christ and help him through this dificult time, change his situation and help him to conquor this as you have helped me to conquor problems in the past.

I pray for you in the deepest way possible, and ask that God bless you with hope and prosperity, and may he give you the courage to get out of this rut.

God bless you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.