For finance for school and living

It may not seem like a big prayer request considering others’ prayer requests, but please pray for me.

I cannot afford schooling anymore. It’s $300 a month currently for where I am at. It may not seem much, but for me and my family it is since we are on a low income ($18000). My father is also have yet another cut-back from his salary so it’s going to be even worse. We struggle for living costs and health and surgery bills, not only my schooling. I’m starting new medication next year, my brother is getting a surgical procedure for something very soon, etc. I am quite underqualified so I wanted to learn again to get my qualifications and attend college, but it’s too expensive. Please pray for me. Again, it may not seem like an urgent request, but for me it is.

Thank you so much!

EDIT: I’d also like for prayers for my Bipolar/Borderline Personality Disorder (my psychiatrist isn’t sure yet), anxiety and suicidal thoughts.

Thank you again.

Prayers said that you may once again be able to afford to learn and obtain the qualifications you so desire. Also prayers for your psychiatric ailments as well. I hope things find themselves better soon. Prayers for your entire family said.

Mary.

Praying an Our Father and Hail Mary for you…

Skrlife, praying for you and your family.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Offering a decade of the Rosary for these intentions.

Hail Mary full of Grace
the Lord is with You
Blessed are You among women
and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus
Holy Mary Mother of God
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name; Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Ave Maria, Gratia Plena, Dominus tecum, benedicta tu in mulieribus, et benedictus fructus ventris tui Iesus.

Sancta Maria, Mater Dei, ora pro nobis peccatoribus nunc, et in hora mortis nostrae.
Amen

:crossrc:

I just said a prayer for you. God bless you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Praying hard and God bless.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Praying hard for you.

:gopray2:

Domine Iesu, dimitte nobis debita nostra, salva nos ab igne inferiori, perduc in caelum omnes animas, praesertim eas, quae misericordiae tuae maxime indigent. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace,
the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women
And Blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.

Amen.

Amen.

Almighty, ever-living God,
You give strength to the weary
and new courage to those who have lost heart.
Hear the prayers of all who call on You in any trouble
that they may have the joy of receiving Your help in their need.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.