For God's will and trust in Him

Please pray for my girlfriend and myself, and another friend of mine, Guillebert to know God’s will for us, to have total trust in Him and in the caring of Our Heavenly Mother in order to follow what He is calling us to do without reservation.

Thanks and God bless.

Praying for you

I am praying for the three of you.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Amie

Dear Father, in the name of Jesus, please flow Your grace and wisdom into these persons, so that they know Your will for them, and so that they live in total trust in You and in the caring of Mother Mary, in order to follow You wishes for their lives without reservation

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Dear Father, Please bless and guide these three people to trust You, hear You, and to do Your will. Amen

Prayers promised

Your intentions are in my prayers …

:gopray:

May the Lord God graciously reveal His will to you, that you are inspired to follow, no matter the cost. May He shed light upon the darkness, causing it to flee. May he grant you all the courage to decide in favor of the Kingdom, and may He lead you along the path of righteousness. Lord, grant this through the Holy Name of Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Father, we join this young person in prayer. Guide them to do your will and follow you in all things. Hold them up and give them strength in the face of adversity. We ask this in the name of Jesus Christ our Lord and Savior!
AMEN

closed #12

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.