For Guidance

If you could please Keep my Very Best Friend Katie, in your prayers as she searches for guidance and Meaning in her life and Possible vocational choices as she is feeling extremly lost.

Thank you very much

Brad

May she be enlightened on God's Will and receive the gift of Understanding from the Holy Spirit. May her guardian Angel guide her and may our Mother bring her ever closer to her son.

Lord, please put a good, holy priest in Katie's life to help her. She could meet with him regularly for spiritual direction and he could help her discern her vocation. Please help her to keep searching and to keep faithful to prayer and to you in the sacraments. May she find strength and peace in receiving you in Holy Communion and receive you as frequently as possible - even daily. Please send the Holy Spirit to her to illuminate her mind and to warm and uplift her heart. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Pater noster, qui es in caelis, sanctificetur nomen tuum. Adveniat regnum tuum. Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra. Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie, et dimitte nobis debita nostra sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris. Et ne nos inducas in tentationem, sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed
be Thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy
will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give
us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass
against us; and lead us not into temptation but
deliver us from evil. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Govern by all Thy Wisdom, O Lord,
so that Katie’s soul may always be serving Thee as Thou dost Will,
and not as she may choose.
Do not punish her, I beseech Thee,
by granting that which she wishes
or ask if it offended Thy Love,
which would always live in her.
Let her die to herself,
so that she may love Thee.
Let her live to Thee,
Who art in Thyself,
the True Life.
Amen

Dear St. Therese,
guide Katie in your Little Way,
so that she may ascend to the heights and happiness of Heaven.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.