for healing and deliverance

Please ask Jesus to heal me emotionally, to forgive and not to judge, to deliver me and break the chain of the enemy. Thank u

Praying for your intentions-
:gopray:

Praying for your intentions.

**Most dear Jesus,
filled with sorrow during the agony in the garden,
covered with a sweat of blood while praying,
have mercy on us, O Lord.

Most dear Jesus,
delivered into the hands of the wicked by a kiss,
bound like a robber,
and abandoned by your disciples,

Most dear Jesus,
condemned to death by an unjust Council,
taken as an evildoer before Pilate,
and ridiculed by the wicked Herod,

Most dear Jesus,
publicly shorn of your garments,
and most cruelly scourged at the pillar,

Most dear Jesus,
crowned with thorns,
beaten and blindfolded,
clothed in rich purple and mocked,

Most dear Jesus,
likened to the infamous Barabbas,
rejected by your people,
and unjustly sentenced to death,

Most dear Jesus,
burdened with the weight of the Cross
and led to the place of execution like a lamb to the slaughter,

Most dear Jesus,
reckoned with the wicked, blasphemed, and derided,
and given gall to drink to mitigate your pain,

Most dear Jesus,
dying on the Cross in the presence of Mary,
pierced with a lance that drew blood and water from your side,

Most dear Jesus,
taken down and placed in the arms of your Sorrowful Mother,

Most dear Jesus,
horribly bruised and marked with five wounds,
annointed for burial and placed in a tomb,

My Jesus,
I thank you for dying on the Cross for my sins.
Have mercy on us, O Lord.

Amen.

Gracious and merciful Father, please come to their assistance.

Our Father, who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed are thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Prayers said.

May God provide you deliverance and break the chain of the enemy for you. May you be healed emotionally and remember God is the God of all hope and ever forgiving for those whole love him and repent. With God all things are possible as the Bible states.

Mary.

Adding my prayers to those above…

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of Mercy! Our life, our sweetness, and our hope! To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve; to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn, then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us; and after this our exile show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus. O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary.
℣ Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God,
℟ that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ.

:gopray2:

Praying for your intention.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to Our Lady of Mental Peace

O Lady of Mental Peace,
Mother of Tranquility
and Mother of Hope,
look upon TrueFaithSeeker in this time
of weakness and unrest.

Teach her searching heart
to know that God’s Love
for her is unchanging and
unchangeable, and, that
true human love can only
begin and grow by touching
His Love.

Let your gentle Peace -
which this world cannot give

• be always with her.
    And, help her to bring this
    same Peace into the lives
    of others.

Our Lady of Mental Peace,

• Pray for us!
    Amen.

Prayer for Inner Healing

Lord Jesus, You came to heal our wounded and troubled hearts. I beg You to heal the torments that cause anxiety in my heart; I beg You, in a particular way, to heal all who are the cause of sin. I beg You to come into my life and heal me of the psychological harms that struck me in my early years and form the injuries that they caused throughout my life. Lord Jesus, You know my burdens. I lay them all on Your Good Shepherd's Heart. I beseech You -- by the merits of the great, open wound in Your heart -- to heal the small wounds that are in mine. Heal the pain of my  memories, so that nothing that has happened to me will cause me to remain in pain and anguish, filled with anxiety.
Heal, O Lord, all those wounds that have been the cause of all the evil that is rooted in my life. I want to forgive all those who have offended me. Look to those inner sores that make me unable to forgive. You Who came to forgive the afflicted of heart, please, heal my own heart.  
Heal, my Lord Jesus, those intimate wounds that cause me physical illness. I offer You my heart. Accept it, Lord, purify it, and give me the sentiments of Your Divine Heart. Help me to be meek and humble.
Heal me, O Lord, from the pain caused by the death of my loved ones, which is oppressing me. Grant me to regain peace and joy in the knowledge that You are the Resurrection and the Life. Make me an authentic witness to Your Resurrection, Your victory over sin and death, Your living presence among us. Amen."

[INDENT]The Breastplate of Saint Patrick

I armor myself today with the power of the Most Holy Trinity, in the oneness of God, Creator of the universe. I armor myself today with the baptism of Christ, his crucifixion and resurrection, his ascension and glorious second coming.

I armor myself today with God’s guidance to direct me, God’s might to sustain me, God’s wisdom to instruct me; God’s word to give me speech, God’s shield to protect me; God’s army to defend me, against the snares of demons, against the lure of vices, against all who plot me harm.

I invoke all these virtues today against every hostile and merciless power that may assail me, against the incantations of false prophets, against the black laws of heathenism, against the false laws of heresy, against the deceits of idolatry, against every art and spell that binds the soul to evil.

Christ guard me today against every poison, burning, drowning and fatal wounding. Christ be with me, Christ be behind me, Christ be within me, Christ be beside me, Christ to win me. Christ to comfort and restore me, Christ to be where danger threatens, Christ be in the hearts of those around me, forevermore.

A prayer against depression

O Christ Jesus
When all is darkness
And we feel our weakness and helplessness,
Give us the sense of Your Presence,
Your Love and Your Strength.
Help us to have perfect trust
In Your protecting love
And strengthening power,
So that nothing may frighten or worry us,
For, living close to You,
We shall see Your Hand,
Your Purpose, Your Will through all things.

By St. Ignatius of Loyola

:crossrc:

[/INDENT]

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.