For healing of those hurt by my involvement in cult

From 2004-2006 I worked with the LaRouche Youth Movement organization. They are essentially a political cult of personality which I don’t care to describe in depth, as you can find more on your own. But due to my involvement in this evil organization, I have done great harm to friends, family, and other people. I would ask you for prayers for healing for all those hurt by my involvement and promotion of this organization and their ideas. I have done severe harm to several people at least, some of them my closest family members and friends. Please pray for healing. Also please pray that God will forgive me. I thought I was doing something good, but I wasn’t. I damaged many good relationships, and destroyed some of the best friendships I should have had. Please especially pray for my mom and dad, who were probably most tortured by my involvement in this organization. Also, please pray for my therapists, psychiatrists, doctors, and other advocates and helps, that they may be guided by God to assist me and treat the emotional, spiritual, mental, social, psychological wounds and scars derived from work with this organization. I am afraid of applying for jobs or to schools or filling out applications or going on interviews, with fear that I will be asked about my involvement in this organization. Also, they are very anti-Catholic, although they do give some lip service to certain Popes and others. It was the Catholic Church and Jesus and Mary who rescued me from further harm by this LaRouche-cult movement. Please pray for anyone affected by this organization. The leaders of it are not good to those working for their agenda, and they will dump you like burnt toast if you disagree or don’t measure up to their impossible expectations. Thank you for any prayers for healing for me and those affected.

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Christ, please heal this person and family members. Provide them with the necessary guidance, peace of mind, patience and strength

Our Father, Who art in heaven
Hallowed be Your Name
Thy kingdom come,
Thy will be done,
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
For Thine is the Kingdom
and the Power
and the Glory for ever and ever.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

By the grace of God , there go I.
Dear one, your healing has begun you are out and He will continue the process in you and through you.
In prayer for you and your requests.

Blessings to you for leaving that movement and asking for prayers for healing for others!

May our Blessed Mother wrap her mantle around you and intercede to her Divine Son for you!

Since you acknowledge that this organization was a cult and you are here with us asking for prayers, God is giving you a chance to make up that lost time. God willing your prayers,as long as those from here are able to get ppl out of that bad cult.

St. Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle. Be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray, and do thou Prince of the heavenly host, cast into hell, Satan and all the evil spirits seeking the ruin of souls. Amen.

Lord please help all who are involved in cults and their families and please guide them and protect them to safety Amen

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee; blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done,
on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

I just said a prayer to the Holy Ghost for healing for you, your family and friends. God bless you.

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation and deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Jesus said in the Gospel of Matthew 11:28,
Come to me all you who are weary and heavy laden, and I will give you rest.”

Our Father,
Who art in heaven,
hallowed be Thy name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses

Hail, Holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this valley of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Pray for us, O Holy Mother of God, that we may be made worthy of the promises of Christ. Amen.

Come Holy Spirit, fill the hearts of your faithful and kindle in them the fire of your love. Send forth your Spirit and they shall be created. And You shall renew the face of the earth.

O, God, who by the light of the Holy Spirit, did instruct the hearts of the faithful, grant that by the same Holy Spirit we may be truly wise and ever enjoy His consolations, Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Heavenly Father,
I come before You today asking
that You touch, bless, heal and
meet our needs mentioned here
and also any that haven’t been mentioned!
I pray the Lord bless us und heal us
and keep us
and meet our every need
according to His riches in glory!
Lord, I pray that You help us in anything
and everything we need help in!
Lord, lead us in the right direction that
You have set out for us!
Lord, if there be anyone we have hurt, forgive us!
Lord, if there is anything in our life we need work on,
Lord, please help us with it, show us!
Lord, we pray that You save those
in need of being saved,
heal those in need of a healing!
Bless those in need of a blessing!
Meet the needs of those needing a
financial need…
those needing a job, home, finances…
whatever it may be, Lord,
please, meet those needs
according to Your riches in Glory!
Lord, move in each life and
bless them beyond compare!
Lord, minister to each in their own understanding!
Lord, bless us all, our families and friends!
Lord, touch , bless, annoint, and heal us all!
Lord, wrap Your arms around those needing comfort!
Lord, keep Your hands of protection upon us all!
Apply the Blood of Jesus upon our lives!
Build a hedge around us
and protect us from satan!
Lord, those broken hearted, depressed,
feeling no one cares…
Lord, wrap Your loving arms around them
and fill their hearts with Your peace, joy,
love and happiness!
Lord, we thank You
and give You all the praise, glory and honor
You so richly deserve.
In Jesus name I pray,
Amen.

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy, hail, our life, our sweetness and our hope. To thee do we cry, poor banished children of Eve: to thee do we send up our sighs, mourning and weeping in this vale of tears. Turn then, most gracious Advocate, thine eyes of mercy toward us, and after this our exile, show unto us the blessed fruit of thy womb, Jesus, O merciful, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary! Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.