For His grace & mercy

For grace & mercy in the lives of all I ministered to this weekend; especially to the family who was hurt & offended by the Church (legitimatley); for those who offended; may the Spirit of the Lord touch their hearts with compassion & love, all according to His will, & in the name of Christ Jesus, who lives & reigns forever. Amen.

Bless you for your care of these brothers and sisters. My heart goes out to all who have been hurt by the Church, whatever the reason. One’s heart weeps for them. I ask God to heal them and for Catholics to help restore theur hope and faith. May God’s will be done in their lives.

***+JMJTJ+

Your intentions will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Remembering your petitions in my prayers…

Praying!

Praying

Prayers promised

I appreciate you ministering to all those who welcome the Word of the Lord!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.