For Holly, who is confused

Please pray for Holly, who is losing faith in God and believes she has committed a mortal sin.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our deaths.
Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help or sought your intercession was left unaided.
Inspired with with confidence, I fly to you, O virgin of virgins, my Mother.
To you I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful.
O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen.

Lord Jesus protect and forgive Holly and all who have sinned or committed mortal sins with or without knowledge, protect and have all confess and seek forgiveness so that they may, if it were to be the case die in a state of grace and if not so there lives may be blessed by you Lord Jesus and the holy spirit in your name I pray, amen

Praying for Holly.

Thanks everyone. I guess I am just doubting that God loves me even though I know in my heart that He does love me. I was very suicidal last night due to a problem that will remain unmentioned. Thank you for your prayers and thank you Eucharisted for posting this thread.

Keeping you especially in my prayers
The following link is a beautiful video
"A Good Day" With Brother David Steindl-Rast

I will bring this intention for Holly with me to our Lord in the Blessed Sacrament tomorrow at adoration. Lord, help Holly at this difficult time. May she experience you in a special way and regain her faith and trust in you. Help her to get to confession and put any sins she may have commited behind her. Amen.

Thank you Ready.

Loving Father, we lift Holly up to You, praying that Your mercy and grace will be upon her. Reveal Your love to her in a way which will open the eyes of her heart to Your presence. Gently call out to her in the quiet times, Lord, so that she will feel the tug back to faith. Graciously show her that there is no sin on earth with compares with Your forgiveness. Remove her confusion and bless her with a clarity of vision which will lead her back to You. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Thank you po18guy.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Stay strong Holly, God loves you. I pray that things will get better for you soon!

Dear Lord, please allow Holly to feel your comforting presence, and to know that you are right next to her, with open arms if she will just turn to you.

Thank you stbruno.

You’re welcome Holly!:slight_smile:

I’m pleased to here that you’re feeling better, Holly. :slight_smile:
I’ll keep you in my prayers. May the Peace of Christ fill your heart and your life.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, please guide this person with your Divine Wisdom. Make Your Will clear to them, Lord God, and allow them to be an instrument of that Holy Will. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hi everyone. I’m being tempted to leave the Church again. :frowning: Please pray for me.

Praying you make the right decision.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.