For Jim M's pacemaker operation

****My fellow parishioner and brother in Christ Jim M suffered defibrillation at mass this past Sunday. In the hospital, nurses heard his heart monitor alarm. His heart stopped for 5 seconds, then resumed a normal beat! He is scheduled for the implantation of a pacemaker this afternoon, Tuesday, February 3rd at 1:00 PM Pacific time. Each and every prayer will be rewarded with treasure in Heaven. Thank you and God is blessing you! Amen.

Praying for Jim to have a successful surgery and that his heart beat be restored to normal.

Jim will be in my prayers.

In Jesus’ name, Father, please return our loved ones to You and the Church and lead them to live the fullness of Your loving will.
Please comfort and reassure all who grieve the absence of loved ones from the Sacraments. Please answer our prayers for them.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Gwyn, Trishie and the phoenix,

Thank you very much for your prayers. I will update you as soon as I know something further. He organizes the 24 hour Adoration at our parish and is a true brother in Christ.

Christ’s peace be with you.

Jim

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

Remembered him in my Prayers at the Cathedral this morning

Praying very hard for a successful procedure!

I will remember him in my prayers tonight.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Gwyn, Trishie, the phoenix, jesu 1983, 244Rocket, StarMaiden and St Gabriel,

Jim’s wife called this evening to advise that al went well. He is expected to be released tomorrow, Thursday. Praise God in Heaven and may He bless all of you richly for your faithfulness. Amen! Alleluia!

Praise God!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.