For Job, Health, Healing, and coming home

I am truly blessed by our lord. I need decernment on which way to go vocationwise, I am supposed to get married, yet now find myself after taking a job that was sold to me as stable and secure, laid off, with a couple of others. I was last in and thus first out. I hadn’t planned to look for a job again, let alonne go back to consulting, when I had beenblessed with a regular ful-time job with a major company in my busines computer applications dvelopment.
My fiancae needs healing for her various aliments including a basel cell cancer, and we are living 400 mile apart.
Additionally i feel called to teach in a catholic school, is this the tiem to pursue this since I have been laid off?
I have also strated my own business building websites and developing other osftware at home, but so far no paying customers.

see an example stmicahelgodsknight.com

But daughter although comfirmed remains astranged from the church and thus so do my grandsons.
I am an incest survivor and am thus seekingg healing from this, in additon to being molested at 4 years old (not by clergy) another family member attempted to murder me as a consequence. These were not singular events. Idid not have a bad childhood, I did have multiple raumatic events occur. Fortunately these days with what we have learned about ptsd, there is a trauma therapy that offers 100% prognosies as if it never happened,but it is not easy.

I have put al this out for prayer,although I am turly blessed, by god’s great love and mercy; He has never abandoned me.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.