For John Stroke! Very serious

Please say a prayer for my nephew, John. He had a stroke last night and is in ICU on life support. He’s bleeding into his brain, and they have a drain to try to releive the pressure. The family was told it’s very serious. There’s a good possibility he will die, but if he survives, the road will be a long one back for him.

He is only 49, and the only means of support for his wife and twin daughters. Pray for all the family, too, please. I’m still in shock, and if I feel this bad, imagine how his wife, children and parents feel. Not to mention his brothers.

Thank you, Prayer Warriors.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Thank you both so much for your prayers. I meant to also ask for prayer that John be ready if and when his time comes. God bless you!

Praying for John and his family…

Lord please help John’s wife and daughter to cope emotionally and financially.
Please have mercy on John.

**Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven. **
Give us this day our daily bread
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end**. Amen

I will be praying for John and his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord, please, if You so will it, guide the hands of the doctors entrusted with the care of John. Strokes are very serious conditions, Lord, as You know, and are devestating both when the person perishes from such an event or even if they survive. Lord, allow John to be an exception, if You so will it, and heal him of his affliction. Most over, though, Lord, please console the family of John, who are so reliant upon him emotionally, financially, and otherwise. Thank You, Lord. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Praying for John and all his family.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

I’m sorry I didn’t come sooner to update, but there have been storms, and exhaustion on my part. John passed the 72 hour period which the doctors had said was crucial. He is still very serious. They were going to take him off the breathing machine today, but I haven’t been told what’s happened. No news is good news. He thrashes, so has to be kept sedated and restrained now. He also doesn’t recognize his brothers, but they did say he’d have a long road to travel.

I thank you for your prayers for John, and ask you to continue to pray for him and his family. God bless every one of you.

Continuing my prayers for John.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Son

believe in God, the Father almighty, creator of heaven and earth. I believe in Jesus Christ, His only Son, our Lord. He was conceived by the power of the Holy Spirit, and born of the Virgin Mary. He suffered under Pontius Pilate, was crucified, died, and was buried. He descended into hell. On the third day He rose again. He ascended into heaven, and is seated at the right hand of the Father. He will come again to judge the living and the dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the Holy Catholic Church, the communion of saints, the forgiveness of sins, the resurrection of the body, and the life everlasting.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.
Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Oh my Jesus, forgive us our sins; save us from the fires of hell.
Lead all souls to Heaven, especially those in most need of Thy mercy.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

For John,
ad for his loved ones

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Thank you all again for your continuing prayers for John. He recognized his wife yesterday. He is having speech and balance problems, and they had to put the breathing tube back and sedate him more. But the drain is out of his brain, and it has stopped bleeding. One good sign. It will be a long road, but a little progress is a good thing.

God bless you all!

Thank you for the update, Peggy.
For John, that he will continue to recover
and for his loved ones

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.