For Joy and Unity with Family, especially during this Christmas Season

Hi everyone,

I would like to ask for prayers for unity, joy, and happiness this Christmas Season, especially with family. In addition, I would also like to ask for prayers of great health, safety, and protection.

I may admit that I do sometimes get irritable towards my family, especially my dad, however I pray that they know that I love them all and I pray that I can show my love and appreciation outwardly to them more.

I pray for all families that everyone experiences joy, happiness, and great news!

I thank you all, I pray for all of you each day, God Bless!

1 Like

Prayed for your intention in Jesus’ mighty name. Amen.

Our Father, Hail Mary, Glory Be

1 Like

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

1 Like

Teach Us to Love

Lord, we thank You for all the love
that has been given to us, for the love
of family and friends, and above all
for Your love poured out upon us every
moment of our lives in steadfast glory.

Forgive our unworthiness. Forgive
the many times we have disappointed those
who love us, have failed them, wearied
them, saddened them.

Failing them, we have failed You,
and hurting them we have wounded
our Savior, who for love’s sake died for us.

Lord, have mercy on us, and forgive.
You do not fail those who love You.
You do not change nor vary.

Teach us Your own constancy in love,
humility, selflessness, and generosity.

Look in pity on our small and tarnished
loving. Protect, foster, and strengthen it,
that it may be less unworthy to be offered
to You and to Your children.

O Light of the world, teach us how to love. Amen.

+++++++

2 Likes

Praying for you and your family.

1 Like

I pray that the Lord blesses you and your family with a happy and safe holiday season. Amen.

1 Like

1 Like

Lord, hear this beautiful prayer!

2 Likes

O Blood and Water, which gushed forth from the Heart of Jesus as a fountain of Mercy for us, I trust in You!

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name; Thy kingdom come; Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Eternal Father, I offer you the Body and Blood, Soul and Divinity of Your Dearly Beloved Son, Our Lord, Jesus Christ, in atonement for our sins and those of the whole world.

For the sake of His sorrowful Passion, have mercy on us and on the whole world. x10

Holy God, Holy Mighty One, Holy Immortal One, have mercy on us and on the whole world.

1 Like

1 Like

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Dear Jesus,

I humbly implore you to grant your special graces to our family. May our home be the shrine of peace, purity, love, labor and faith. I beg you, dear Jesus, to protect and bless all of us, absent and present, living and dead.

O Mary,

Loving Mother of Jesus, and our Mother, pray to Jesus for our family, for all the families of the world, to guard the cradle of the newborn, the schools of the young and their vocations.

Blessed Saint Joseph,

holy guardian of Jesus and Mary, assist us by your prayers in all necessities of life. Ask of Jesus that special grace which he granted to you, to watch over our home at the pillow of the sick and the dying, so that with Mary and with you, Heaven may find our family unbroken in the sacred Heart of Jesus.

Amen.

1 Like

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.