For Kicks and Giggles

Tee-Hee :smiley:

The Halloween Conspiracy

We all know that “Halloween” is evil. After all, it is Catholic in origin. But do we know the real criminal behind it? Jack Chick! It turns out he was in league with the Pope all along! He was quoted saying “Halloween (is)… bad.” And what do the pope’s allies do? They lie! This obviously means that Jack Chick thinks Halloween is good! Need further proof? Examine the chart below.

A=1
B-2
C=3
and so on and so forth…

That’s right. C=3! And what is 3 multiplied by 2? 6! And how many C’s are in Jack Chick’s name? 3! Three C’s make 666!

There you have it! Jack Chick is pure Catholic evil! He invented Halloween! Do you think it is coincidence that the pumpkins are called Jack-o-lanterns? I think not!

tipping the bottle a bit today???:rolleyes:

Halloween is a Pagan holiday not a Catholic one

Karin

He was obviously joking around.

This is hillarious.

[quote=Karin]tipping the bottle a bit today???:rolleyes:

Halloween is a Pagan holiday not a Catholic one
[/quote]

Well, if** trumpet152** really IS hittin’ the bottle, there’s only one way to know for sure. Take the letters of his screen name and add the values they represent. Since 1, 5 & 2 are already numbers, we can just add those one-by-one to whatever figure we come up with:

T =** 20**
R = 18
U = 21
M = 13
P = 16
E = 5
T = 20

Add those numbers together and we get a grand total of 121, the square root of which is 11. If 1 =A, then we get AA or Alcoholics Anonymous.

I guess he really HAS been hittin’ the bottle then. :wink:

Y’all are some nutty people.:smiley:

Now, this is the most enjoyable, informative Apologetics Thread that I have read. :thumbsup:

[quote=ChristianWAB]Well, if** trumpet152** really IS hittin’ the bottle, there’s only one way to know for sure. Take the letters of his screen name and add the values they represent. Since 1, 5 & 2 are already numbers, we can just add those one-by-one to whatever figure we come up with:

T =** 20**
R = 18
U = 21
M = 13
P = 16
E = 5
T = 20

Add those numbers together and we get a grand total of 121, the square root of which is 11. If 1 =A, then we get AA or Alcoholics Anonymous.

I guess he really HAS been hittin’ the bottle then. :wink:
[/quote]

Now that is excelent! :rotfl:

[quote=trumpet152]Now that is excelent! :rotfl:
[/quote]

Sorry. Couldn’t resist the urge to have a little fun. You’re a good sport, though.

Cheers. :smiley:

:rotfl:

[quote=trumpet152]Tee-Hee :smiley:

The Halloween Conspiracy

We all know that “Halloween” is evil. After all, it is Catholic in origin. But do we know the real criminal behind it? Jack Chick! It turns out he was in league with the Pope all along! He was quoted saying “Halloween (is)… bad.” And what do the pope’s allies do? They lie! This obviously means that Jack Chick thinks Halloween is good! Need further proof? Examine the chart below.

A=1
B-2
C=3
and so on and so forth…

That’s right. C=3! And what is 3 multiplied by 2? 6! And how many C’s are in Jack Chick’s name? 3! Three C’s make 666!

There you have it! Jack Chick is pure Catholic evil! He invented Halloween! Do you think it is coincidence that the pumpkins are called Jack-o-lanterns? I think not!
[/quote]

Someone needs to email this to Jack Chick.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.