For Liisa

My mother phoned a bit ago. My 45 y/o cousin passed away this afternoon. Please pray for her family.

Thanks,
Kathy

Praying for Liisa’s family during their time of grief. May the Lord be with them.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hi, Kathy,
I prayed a decade of the Rosary for the repose of Liisa’s soul, and for her family.
I am sorry for your loss.

Thanks everyone. Liisa had Lupus and was sick off and on. I guess it was time for her to “go home”. Your prayers are much appreciated.
Kathy

Praying for Lisa’s Soul and family…

Eternal rest grant unto Liisa O Lord and may your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.

Amen

RIP and may God comfort her family!

Dear Jesus, You are the way the truth and the life, please help this family in the very difficult time of loss of a love one. Mary oh sweet mother, please help this famioly with your love.

Haily mary Full of grace the lord is with thee blessd are thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus, holy mary mother of God, pray for us sinnersnow and at the hour of our death amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.