For loved one that she may find her way to God

I have a lovely niece whose Catholic formation was stopped after her first communion. Her parents divorced and even though her father continued taking her to Church for a while, he eventually dropped the ball. We have many wonderful discussions about faith and how to apply Christ’s teachings to everyday situations, but she lives in another city and my husband and I can’t be there to go to Mass with her and help her discern her path. She doesn’t want to go by herself because it has been so long and she feels out of place, and she hasn’t meet anyone who is Catholic and regularly attends Mass that she can go with. Please pray with me that God will not only continue to work “long distance” through her family, but that He will strengthen her and that she will open her heart to His love and have faith that once she steps through the door, she will be home and welcomed. I ask all of these things in the name of our most loving and Holy Father. Amen

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide her!

***+JMJTJ+

She will be in my prayers.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Amen to all your prayers for your niece. She is so blessed to have you. Jesus please keep her always in Your heart.

LORD Jesus
Guide Ur Daughter.

Praying for your dear niece…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.