For mary1173's liver disease

I saw a hepatologist on the 26th of May. He diagnosed me with liver disease. I ask that you pray for my continued health be good no matter what may come that I find comfort and that God protects me in my time of need.
Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name, Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil, Amen.

I love and cherish your prayers and concern, thank you so very much.
mary1173

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of our friend mary1173 and ask for your blessings, mercy, and the presence of your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her in this time of trial and illness. Please grant her the healing power of your son Jesus in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also guide and bless the efforts of the medical personnel and doctors who care for her. Please grant her strength, courage, strong faith, and hope in You, dear Lord. Please also help her family and friends to minister to her and to remain hopeful and positive, not filled with worry and anxiety.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Master Physician and healer of all that affects your people.

Amen.

Dear Mary, you are in my prayers,
I feel for you and ask God to help you in every way He can,
love, Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen

Dear Blessed Mother, be merciful and intercede for your daughter Mary that she be freed from all harm. I kindly ask that you ask your dear Son, Jesus, to heal her of her liver problem. Lord, bless Mary and make her a saint, if she isn’t one already. Grant her strength and perseverence and an unreserved amount of love for You and her neighbor. Keep her true to her faith and never be separated from her. Amen.

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

God, please bless and heal your servant mary1173. Be with her and give her comfort in her hour of need.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen

Loving God,

We lift up our intentions today on behalf of our friend mary1173 and ask for your blessings, mercy, and the presence of your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her in this time of trial and illness. Please grant her the healing power of your son Jesus in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please also guide and bless the efforts of the medical personnel and doctors who care for her. Please grant her strength, courage, strong faith, and hope in You, dear Lord. Please also help her family and friends to minister to her and to remain hopeful and positive, not filled with worry and anxiety.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Master Physician and healer of all that affects your people.

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Praying for you.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.