For me and my family

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer and petition our intentions on behalf of Peggy and her family, that you would grant your mercy, blessings, and a strong faith to all in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help reduce the anxiety and worry in these lives, and help each one to feel the unconditional love you have for them. Please help each one connect their situation and actions of the day to the plan you have for their lives by helping them to listen to you through prayer and the example of others. Our friend Peggy has been suffering, and we ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her as she carries out her ministry to the family and takes care of her personal needs as well.

Please bless and have special mercy on Peggy’s son, O Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who is our Lord and Savior, yesterday, today, and for all eternity.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed are the fruit of thy whom Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Loving God,

We lift up in prayer and petition our intentions on behalf of Peggy and her family, that you would grant your mercy, blessings, and a strong faith to all in accordance with your Holy and perfect will. Please help reduce the anxiety and worry in these lives, and help each one to feel the unconditional love you have for them. Please help each one connect their situation and actions of the day to the plan you have for their lives by helping them to listen to you through prayer and the example of others. Our friend Peggy has been suffering, and we ask for your comforting and consoling Holy Spirit to be with her as she carries out her ministry to the family and takes care of her personal needs as well.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, who is our Lord and Savior, yesterday, today, and for all eternity.

Amen.

In my prayers my friend…

Praying hard.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Prayers…take care…

Loving God,

Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you all so much for your continuing prayers for me and my family. It touches my heart. I feel bad that I haven’t been here, but I do think of you all every day and rememeber you in prayer.

Please pray that I will stop having problems with eating and feeling sick. I’m slowly losing weight, and I can’t afford to lose much more. I know stress is playing a big part in this. I’m still so worried about my son. Things seem to be getting worse for him. I am so grateful for your prayers for him and his family.

I do have good news. John, who had the stroke back in April was moved from the hospital last night to a rehab facility. He can’t recall what happened before 2 weeks ago. But he is doing better physically, and I pray this problem with memory will improve.

May God bless each and every one of you and your families.

and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Thanks be to God for John’s improvement

In prayer for all your intentions for you and your family

Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.