For me to finally get new, wonderful job in next month

I have been waiting for a new, exciting job for a very long time. If I get a job with company AB or company BN, I will be the happiest person and at peace. I will be able to give happiness to my family and friends who are also praying for me. I will be able to begin thriving and truly enjoying my life and all it’s blessings. I’m currently in a toxic job and work environment and a new job will help get me back to the real me, the best me, where I can use all of my God-given talents. Please keep me in your prayers.

I will be able to give happiness to my family and friends who are also praying for me. The searching/ waiting for new jobs has been long and hard and has weighed heavily on me and my loved ones, who see the toll it has taken on me. I have been ready for a long time and it would be a tremendous blessing, not just for me, but for my loved ones who have seen and been impacted by my career related frustration and unhappiness.

I pray for one of these new jobs so that I can exit my current job on good terms and start the coming fall season with a new lease on life.

I am extremely qualified and would LOVE to have a job at either AB or BN. Either job would allow me to use my God-given talents on a daily basis and make big contributions to a successful company and work for a wonderful person in a supportive and collaborative environment.

Please keep me in your prayers and please pray for a speedy answer to my prayers, that I may be thriving in and loving a new job at AB or BN by this time next month after making a smooth and pleasant transition from my current job.

praying

Praying to St. Joseph for you to secure employment.

Prayer to St. Maximillian Kolbe

St. Maximilian Kolbe, faithful follower of St. Francis of Assisi, inflamed by the love of God you dedicated your life to the practice of virtue and to works of the apostolate. Look down with favor upon us who devoutly confide in your intercession.

Having consecrated yourself to the Immaculate Virgin Mary, you inspired countless souls to holy life and to various forms of the apostolate in order to do good to others and to spread the kingdom of God. Obtain for us the grace by our lives and labors to draw many souls to Christ.

In your close conformity to our Divine Savior, you reached such an intense degree of love that you offered your life to save a fellow prisoner. Implore God that we, inflamed by such ardent charity, may through our living faith and our apostolic works witness Christ to our fellowman, and thus merit to join you in the blessed vision of God. Amen.

St. Maximilian Kolbe, pray for us!

[INDENT]

**Prayer to St. Anthony for Employment **

Blessed St. Anthony, who in life was ever mindful of the needs
of the afflicted, consuming himself in the service of God
and for the good of souls, who was the enemy of idleness and
a tireless worker in the vineyard of the Lord, beseech God
to grant angel10 a suitable job, which may procure for her and
her loved ones a decent livelihood, and be at the same time
a means of personal sanctification and of real service to others.

Through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

:signofcross:

[/INDENT]

Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven
especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

Praying …:gopray2:

Praying

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Joseph for the Unemployed

O Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

You who are the patron of workers; grant that unemployment may vanish from our ranks; that all those who are ready to work may put their strength and abilities in serving their fellowmen and earn a just salary.

You are the patron of families; do not let those who have children to support and raise lack the necessary means. Have pity on our brothers and sisters held down in unemployment and poverty because of sickness or social disorders. Help our political leaders and captains of industry find new and just solutions. May each and every one have the joy of contributing, according to his abilities, to the common prosperity by an honorable livelihood. Grant that we may all share together in the abundant goods God has given us and that we may help underprivileged countries. Amen

Thank you so much for praying

Lord Jesus, lead all souls to heaven
especially those most in need of thy mercy.

Our Father…Hail Mary x10
Glory Be…Fatima Prayer…Amen!

Prayer said.

I’m praying for you. May the Lord grant you the job that you’re looking for.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Prayer to St. Joseph for the Unemployed

O Saint Joseph, we pray to you for those who are out of work, for those who want to earn their living or support their families.

You who are the patron of workers; grant that unemployment may vanish from our ranks; that all those who are ready to work may put their strength and abilities in serving their fellowmen and earn a just salary.

You are the patron of families; do not let those who have children to support and raise lack the necessary means. Have pity on our brothers and sisters held down in unemployment and poverty because of sickness or social disorders. Help our political leaders and captains of industry find new and just solutions. May each and every one have the joy of contributing, according to his abilities, to the common prosperity by an honorable livelihood. Grant that we may all share together in the abundant goods God has given us and that we may help underprivileged countries. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.