For me

Please say a quick prayer for me. I have a lot I’m struggling with right now and a lot of it has to do with depression. There’s more I could say, but CAF isn’t the appropriate place. Anyhow, if you could please offer up a prayer for me, I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks.

I’m leaving for morning Mass in a few minutes, and will pray for you and your intentions and needs during Mass and Communion. I’ll ask Jesus to help you with everything that you’re struggling with, and to give you the inspiration and embrace that you need. Jesus, please surround her and her family with Your healing, light, and love.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend NFPgirl and ask for your blessings, mercy, strength, and consolation to be with her as she deals with the demands of life and some medical concerns. Please help her to carry her cross and show her the plan your have for her life. We know that you want us to live joyful lives and carry the Good News to the world, please help our sister on her journey and grant her strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Praying for you NFPgirl, take care…

Dear Lord, be close to NFPgirl and send Your Holy Spirit to her. May she have total confidence in you and be abandoned to Your most precious will. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

Holding you in my prayers.

Praying hard to St. Dymphna for you!

Loving God,

We lift up the intentions of our friend NFPgirl and ask for your blessings, mercy, strength, and consolation to be with her as she deals with the demands of life and some medical concerns. Please help her to carry her cross and show her the plan your have for her life. We know that you want us to live joyful lives and carry the Good News to the world, please help our sister on her journey and grant her strong faith, courage, and hope in You, dear Lord.

We pray in the name of your beloved son Jesus, the Good Shepherd of your people, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God for ever and ever.

Amen.

Continued prayers…

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

You are in my prayers

O Holy Child Jesus, who shed Your blessings on whoever invokes Your name, look kindly on us who kneel humbly before Your holy Image, and hear our prayers.

We commend to Your mercy the many poor and needy people who trust in Your Divine Heart.
Lay Your all powerful hand upon them and help them in their needs.
Lay Your hand upon the sick, to cure them and sanctify their suffering;
upon those in distress, to console them;
upon sinners, to draw them into the light of Your divine grace;
upon all those who, stricken with grief and suffering, turn trustingly to You for loving help.
Lay Your hand also upon all of us and give us Your blessing.

O little King, grant the treasures of Your divine mercy to all the world, and keep us now and always in the grace of Your love! Amen.

Loving God,

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it
was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Blessed art thou amongst women,
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen.

St. Michael, the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our protection against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray,
and do thou, O Prince of the heavenly Host, by the power of God, cast into
hell satan, and all the evil spirits who prowl throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.