for monastery...

Deliverance from forest fire
A prayer request
for the Benedictines
at Silver City, NM

Situated amongst the pines of the scenic mountainous Gila National Forest, Our Lady of Guadalupe Monastery is in danger from a forest fire.
sspx.org/

Lord God, please protect this monastery that is near a forest fire. I ask You to please bless the firefighters and emergency workers who are working to contain and control this fire. Please guide them and bless them with knowledge and wisdom so that they may know how best to deal with this forest fire. Please send St. Michael and all of Your archangels to help these firefighters and emergency workers so that there will be no further damage nor loss of life. All these I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, our risen Savior and through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Mother of Perpetual Help. AMEN.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

[quote="hopeful01, post:2, topic:286554"]
Lord God, please protect this monastery that is near a forest fire. I ask You to please bless the firefighters and emergency workers who are working to contain and control this fire. Please guide them and bless them with knowledge and wisdom so that they may know how best to deal with this forest fire. Please send St. Michael and all of Your archangels to help these firefighters and emergency workers so that there will be no further damage nor loss of life. All these I ask in the name of Jesus Christ, our risen Savior and through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary, our Mother of Perpetual Help. AMEN.

[/quote]

Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.