For my 90 years old mother who will undergo surgery

Please pray for my mother, Christina
:gopray::gopray2::byzsoc::crossrc:

She is 90 years old and will undergo surgery this Thursday at 2pm to have a cataract removed from her left eye. :wink: She has chronic bronchial problem and is afraid she might cough during the operation.:coolinoff:

Please pray that she may be calm, resting peacefully in Mary’s embrace and God’s loving hands.

Thank you very much!

:blessyou:

Alma

Loving Father, You created Christina out of a love so pure that man cannot comprehend it. As she undergoes this medical procedure, grant that her doctor and all who attend are caring and cautious, reflecting Your love to her. May she place herself in Your hands, trusting You completely. Mercifully allow her to recover in peace and may the surgery be a complete success. Lord, please strengthen and comfort her family and loved ones during this time. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

praying for your mother.
Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Jesus please be with her in encouragement and love. Please ensure that all goes well with this cataract removal.
Please hold her close to You all the days of her life; and please suround her and her family with Your light and love.

Praying for your mother~
Tomorrow morning’s rosary will be for Christina.

Praying for your mother, Christina.

Our Father
Hail Mary
Glory Be…
:gopray2::crossrc::hug1:

Holding your Mother in my prayers :crossrc:

Will remember your mother in my rosary today. St. Rocco, intercede and guide the surgeon’s hands.

Dear Lord, grant Christina a safe, successful operation. I ask this in the name of Jesus. Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

I will be praying to St Lucy, patroness of optometirists and vision for your dear mother, Christina.

Vision is such a precious gift as is 90 years of seeing all of our Lord’s creations!

In His Peace

Praying for your mother~

Hail Mary, full of grace, The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death. Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

Lord, we pray that You are holding Christina in Your loving arms, granting her faith and hope for recovery, and ensuring her of Your eternal love. We ask this through our Lord Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Just as a note of encouragement, cataract surgery on my 86 yr.old mother was a cinch. She breezed through the outpatient surgery and afterward, saw so well, she didn’t need to wear her glasses. It was the best thing we ever did. God bless your mother, and prayers for her speedy recovery.

closed #17

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.