For my appointment thursday

Please pray that the doctor may have more answers and treatments available for my GI conditions and know what will work best. Thank you. :slight_smile:

Praying very hard for your recovery!

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Holding you in my prayers.

Praying for your good health

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:gopray:

Dear Lord, please heal and comfort this family. In the name of The Father, Son and Holy Spirit.

Amen

Dear Lord, you blessed St. Anne with the Virgin Mary after years of infertility. A miracle, but one easily done by you. I pray that through this womanโ€™s doctor you make it possible for her to conceive a beautiful child to bless her marriage with. I trust in you and have total confidence that all things are possible. In your time and in your way allow this woman to conceive. Amen.

Our God please hear and grant our prayers that the doctor will have the true answers and most helpful treatment for this difficulty. We ask You in the name of Jesus.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

May your guardian angel and your patron saints pray powerfully for you,
and for your doctor that he will have wisdom and truth.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, if You so will it, guide the mind of this doctor that they may better help relief the gastrointestinal symptoms of their patient. Provide healing, Lord God, from Your Holy Spirit, whatever the outcome of this appointment. Console this person that they may be able to trust in You, Lord Jesus. Through the same Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.