For my aunt and uncle

My aunt was murdered last night in houston, texas. My uncle also suffered a gunshot wound during the incident. Please pray for the repose of her soul (Maria) and for all involved.

Dear God! What a tragedy for all of you. Your family has my heartfelt sympathy and prayers. Peace be with you.

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ †***

Lord, have mercy; what a tragedy! :frowning:
You and your loved ones will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Sorry for you loss. May the Lord comfort you and your family in this time.

Paul

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Merciful Father, please help this family through this terrible ordeal. Please comfort and heal them with Your unending love. Please surround them with Your Holy Spirit so that they may feel Your presence. Please accept the soul of this woman to be with You in heaven. We ask this in the name of our Lord, Jesus Christ. Amen.

My deep sympathy for your family. I ask Jesus to help your uncle and your family through this traumatic time.
Jesus please welcome Maria, and keep this family in Your eart.
Please have mercy on all involved

I am so sorry to hear of this tragedy. I am praying for your aunt, uncle, yourself and your entire family in this terrible time. God be with you all.

Amie

My heart goes out to you and your family. I will certainly pray for all of you.

I’m also also very sorry for your loss that’s horrible to say the least. I’m praying for your family and yourself. I’m praying that God will convict the perpetrators of this heinous act so that they will turn themselves in or be found by police so they can face the consequences of this brutal crime.

LORD Jesus
Have Mercy and Comfort Ur Children

Praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.