For my aunt who has cancer

Please pray for my dad’s older sister who has just been diagnosed with a brain tumor. Last weekend she found she could not move her right leg and checked into the hospital. They found a spot on her brain which was biopsied and found to be a cancerous tumor. She will now have to go through radiation therapy as well as chemo but I think the long term prognosis is not good. :frowning:

Please pray for her physical healing as well as her spiritual welfare. My father’s side of the family is Catholic but several of his siblings have fallen away from the Church including this sister. I pray that God will bring her healing and show His glory through her in order to bring back the lost sheep in our family.

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Christina’s aunt)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Praying…

She is in my prayers and I pray as well to the Lord our God , for a dramatic spiritual change in her and physical healing too. I pray for your family as well through this traumatic period and for the Blessed Virgin Mary to comfort her and you .

:signofcross:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be Thy Name;
Thy kingdom come;
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

:signofcross:

Praying hard to St. Peregrine for her recovery.

Dear God, please have mercy on the physical and spiritual welfare of Christina’s great-aunt. Please give her healing of spirit and show Your glory through her in order to bring back the lost sheep in our family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
As it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Merciful Father, we lift this beloved soul up to You, seeking Your Divine Mercy upon her. Grant that her medical treatment is effective and that her affliction will lead her back to You. May she offer her sufferings up to our Lord Jesus, in solidarity with Him on the cross. Graciously send her medical staff who reflect Your love to those around them. We beseech You to hear the prayers of the faithful on her behalf, causing her to return to faith and experience spiritual healing. We pray that she will receive strength for her journey and will place her renewed faith and trust in You alone. Grant this through our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Your Son, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Christina, your aunt is in my prayer.
My aunt has breast cancer too and it’s been 4th stage of cancer.

Dear God, please have mercy on the physical and spiritual welfare of Christina’s great-aunt. Please give her healing of spirit and show Your glory through her in order to bring back the lost sheep in her family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Lord, heal this woman and bring her and her family to know your Son in a meaningful way. Bring them all back to a life of worship and faith and may they re-enter in true relationship with Your Son, Jesus, and find in Him the answer to all their needs. Amen.

Father, we ask that You continue to bless this family with the strength to endure the test of their faith and fortitude. Grant that this blessed soul increases her faith in You and that she is found acceptable before You. May they call upon You for daily strength, knowing that they will then receive it. May the suffering soul receive the best of care, from loving practitioners who reflect Your love to the world around them. We ask this through the intercession of our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, Who lives and reigns with You, in the unity of the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I will keep your aunt in my prayers too.

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into
temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou
amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary,
Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son and to the Holy Spirit, as it
was in the beginning, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Glory be to The Father, The Son and The Holy Spirit
As it was in the beginning is now and ever shall be
World without end

Amen

My dear friends, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for your prayers. I must ask you again to pray for my aunt. The tumor does not seem to be responding to chemo. It has actually gotten bigger and they are considering stopping treatment. No one is saying it but it is obvious what the eventual consequence of this will be. :frowning: This news has distressed me very much. Please pray again that she will be healed, if it is God’s will, and that she could be reconciled with Christ before the end.

I am sustained only by an experimental drug that is in clinical trial. However, it came along right when all hope seemed to be gone. I am learning to trust the Lord, as simple and as complicated as that is. I shall pray for your aunt before retiring this evening. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Friends, please pray for the repose of the soul of my aunt, who passed away peacefully this morning.

Eternal rest grant unto her O Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her.

Sending you my condolences …

Eternal rest grant unto her, O Lord. And may Your Perpetual Light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.