For My Baby cousin

Hello everyone,

I need a big favor from you all, my baby cousin who is 12 days old was born with a heart defect (Coarctation of the Aorta).
If it was caught within the first 4 days of his life, it would have been an easy procedure to fix, however it was caught when he was 10 days old which lead to heart failure and left him in a weak condition not suitable for surgery…He has to regain stability in his heart within these next few days to go into surgery to fix or else he will be lost.:frowning:

Please pray for him, and pray that his heart will regain stability, and be able to get into surgery so that he may live. Thank you everyone for your gracious prayers and god bless you all. :gopray2:

:signofcross: Our Father Who art in Heaven, Hallowed be Thy Name. Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

I had serious heart problems when I was an infant. Your cousin will be in my prayers. :signofcross:

LORD Jesus
Heal ur child

Praying for this little one.Also for his Mom and Dad.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Please heal him and comfort him and his family. :gopray:

Praying for this little baby and his family

Praying very hard for this precious baby!

Lord Jesus, I lift up to you this precious child, who needs the strength to have surgery in order to survive. Lord, please give him the grace to get through this. In Jesus name. Mother Mary, please pray for this intention.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Thank you everyone for all your prayers!!!

Good news, his heart got better and he is going into surgery, so he will survive!

There is no doubt in my mind that your prayers contributed greatly and allowed for God to make this happen, thanks everyone, and God bless you all, may he watch over and protect all of your friends and family :signofcross: !

I will continue to hold the little one and his family in my prayers :gopray2:

I will keep your little cousin in my prayers.
Jesus please help the little baby to become stable and strong enough for surgery. Please have compassion on this family, Jesus and save this little boy.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself.

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I’m praying for your precious baby cousin.

Praying for a full recovery…

Praise God! Will continue to pray for this precious child!

closed #19

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.