For My Baby Jude who miscarried

Please pray for my baby. I was 13 weeks pregnant and just had a miscarriage.

I had the most wonderful nurse and when I asked about baptism, she saw to it the the baby was baptised, or blessed after he or she came out. She saw my St. Jude medal, and she told me “I’m Catholic too and I will make sure that we baptize (or bless) the baby”. I’m so relieved that she did that for us. She was the opposite of my doctor who told me, “There’s really no baby in there at this early stage,” when I asked her about a baptism. Please pray for her too.

I chose the name Jude, for the patron saint of impossible cases.

He was so small that I couldn’t really see him but I know he was in there somewhere. My heart is broken and I don’t know where to go with this pain. I was all set to be mom for another time and it was cut short. Please pray for my baby and for me and my family.

I will pray. I am so sorry for your loss. I’m sure your sweet baby is praying for you as well.

I am so sorry to hear of your painful loss! You and your family, and your doctor, are all in my prayers. I can tell you’re being so brave right now, even as your heart is breaking. I pray the Lord bless you and keep you close in this time of sorrow.

My prayers for you :gopray2:

Thank you everyone for your prayers.

I will pray for you I also lost a baby three years ago at 21 weeks, and the doctor told me go home you can have another baby I was devasted you are in my prayers

I am so sorry for your loss. I’m going to adoration in just a bit, and I will say prayers for your family today.

God Bless you.

I will remember you and your sweet baby, Jude in my prayers. I am so very sorry your precious child died. I have known that pain. I am sorry. :frowning:

Jude is an awesome name. May God rest his little soul.

I also miscarried this year. I know how you feel. I will pray for you. Jude is a beautiful name. Your little Jude is praying for you in heaven as a Saint.

Our Father in Heaven
Holy be Your Name
Your Kingdom come
Your Will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread
And forgive us our sins
As we forgive those who sin against us
Do not bring us to the test
But deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace!
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you among women
And Blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
And to the Son,
And to the Holy Spirit.

As it was in the beginning
Is now and ever shall be
World without end.
Amen.

Eternal rest grant unto him, O Lord,
And let perpetual light shine upon him.

May he rest in peace.
Amen.

May the souls of the faithfully departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.