For my best friend with Diabetic Neuropathy

This is either my 3rd or 4th time that my best friend Ravyne has been in emergency need of prayer. For those who remember her, she’s my 21-year-old best friend who has been hospitalized a couple of times because of her Diabetic Neuropathy and other complications. Her mother sent me this e-mail -

"PRAYER ALERT!!

PLEASE PRAY FOR RAVYNE, AS SHE CAN’T STOP VOMITING AND NOT BEING ABLE TO HOLD DOWN ANY FOOD. HER BLOOD SUGARS ARE THANKFULLY NORMAL BUT SHE CAN’T TAKE HER PAIN MEDS AND THE THROWING UP WON’T STOP.

PLEASE PASS THIS ON TO ANYONE WHO WILL PRAY…SHE IS IN BAD SHAPE.

THANKS!!

CAT"

Please keep Ravyne in your prayers. And I thank everyone who has done so in the past.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying my heart out for her.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen.

As a fellow sufferer of diabetic neuropathy, I certainly will be praying Ravyne. May the Lord get her through this tough time, and give her doctors wisdom in finding relief for her.

Father of goodness and love, hear our prayers for the sick members of our community and for all who are in need. Amid mental and physical suffering may they find consolation in your healing presence. Show your mercy as you close wounds, cure illness, make broken bodies whole and free downcast spirits. May these special people find lasting health and deliverance, and so join us in thanking you for all your gifts. We ask this through the Lord Jesus who healed those who believe. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Lord
we pray for Ravyne, for her diabetic neuropathy to be controlled ,so she does not suffer such awful illness.That she may have no fear and suffer no pain.Please comfort her and her family and loved ones who fear for her safety and health.Amen

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Lord God, You truly are an amazing God, and we know that You can do all things. If it be Your Holy Will, Lord, heal Ravyne of the complications of her diabetes, Lord, or guide the hands of the doctors who care for her so that Your Healing Grace may be manifest through them. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now, and at the hour of our death.

Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven Hallowed be Thy Name Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with you. Blessed are you among women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.