For my boyfriend and any of those quietly suffering from depression

I know that my prayer request is not nearly as devastating or intense as other people’s, but right now I could really use all the extra prayers and guidance that I need.

I’m currently in my first year of graduate school and my boyfriend recently started getting crazy thoughts into his head (probably due to sleep deprivation and a variety of factors; he hadn’t slept adequately for about 3 months) and is now at a hospital for evaluation (??). I’m not even really sure of what’s going on and his phone was taken away from him. I’m visiting him later today and I really need to find the strength to continue on for the sake of both of us, but mostly for him. The situation is confusing and complicated, but I think he really just needs some medication to stabilize himself and lots of sleep to regain his physical health.

I’ve been praying that he gets better and that he can see the face of God again and know that God loves him through all the people who are a part of his life. It’s just so hard to be so strong and not get hurt when he has been turning away from all attempts of my love/God’s love that I throw his way. Before I was worried that our relationship would get in the way of my schoolwork and not I cannot stop it from being that way.

Depression is something that takes away so many people’s happiness and I want to not only pray for his mental health again, but that all people who suffer from it may find some slight peace throughout each day so that they can return to Christ again.

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Shine your love upon them and give them strengh to fight this affliction. Amen

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Jesus please help her as she copes with the confusion and distress of her friend’s ordeal, and the effects this has on her relationship.
Please bless and heal her heart and life, please bless and heal her friend;
and bring about Your loving will in the lives of these two people.
Thank You, Jesus

I am praying for you
xxx

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
They Kingdom come; Thy Will be done;
On earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou amongst women, and blessed is the fruit of Thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it is was in the begining, is now, and ever shall be world without end.
Amen

:signofcross:

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

O Lord, Holy Father, omnipotent and eternal God, I give You thanks and I bless Your holy name. I know I’m a poor miserable sinner but hear a cause that is just, pay heed to my cry, turn your ear to my prayer, no deceit is on my lips. Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for syromalabarcath’s boyfriend and all those afflicted. Amen

praying

Praying.

Lord, I pray for Syromalabarcath’s boyfriend and for all those suffering from depression. Please help them find enough peace in their hearts and lives to still see your face in the people whose lives touch theirs. May they find deeper meaning in life, especially in a spiritual life of prayer, good works, and worship lived for you. May none of them ever suffer alone, and may they all be comforted by your spirit of consolation, peace, and joy. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Prayed for all those suffering internal battles…

Lord Jesus Christ,
I’m upset and disturbed,
and I pray that You will grant me
the grace of inner Peace.
As You commanded the storm winds at sea to be calm,
command the storms in my life to be calmed.
Give me the patience I need
to cope with the burdens and anxieties of my life.
Grant me the strength to better deal with my problems,
and the understanding to be more tolerant
and kind to others.
Teach me to seek after Your will
which alone brings peace of mind
and peace of heart.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.