for my brother

please pray for my brother, that he may be okay. and for me, because i'm really tryin to hang on in the faith..

do you know that padrepiochild

is an anagram for… ARRID PEDOPHILE??

Prayers are offered.God bless.

yes, i must apologise, it just jumped out at me when i saw that name,maybe its nothing, i dont know… can i ask you a sincere question tho, i am a sabbath keeping christian, can you try to explain to me where in scripture it says we should keep sunday worship please?

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, mother of God,
pray for us sinners
now and at the hour of our death.
Amen

i am a Padre Pio Spiritual Child: 'I shall stand at the gates of Paradise until all my Spiritual Children have entered' - Padre Pio

During his lifetime, Padre Pio was Spiritual Director to many devotees who wished to be under his special guidance and protection. He called them his "Spiritual Children" and admonished them "not to rub his face in the dust".

Since his death in 1968 the Friary in San Giovanni Rotondo has extended this privelage to all those who seek to live a life of grace and increased faith through his inspiration. You, too can become one of Padre Pio's Spiritual Children by giving your name and address to the National Centre for Padre Pio, Inc. Barto, PA who will forward your name for registration at his Friary. You will receive a card of confirmation that you have been accepted as a Spiritual Child of Padre Pio.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Lord, hear the intentions of padrepiochild, that the brother be okay, and that padrepiochild's faith be strengthened with great grace, drawing close ever to your Sacred Heart. Send angels to help with these intentions. Mary, pray with us. Amen.

Prayers :slight_smile:

Praying for you and your brother.

Our Father...
Hail Mary...
Glory be...

Amen.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.