For my close friend's twin boys

Will you all please join me in prayer for my friend’s twins boys who were born at 27 weeks and 6 days today?

She has been in the hospital for four and a half weeks. Thankfully they were able to keep her pregnant until now.

Sam is 2 lbs, 4 ozs and Ben is 2 lbs, 14 ozs. My friend and the boys are doing well thus far. It’s going to be a long road getting them healthy.

Thank you all!

+JMJTJ+

***We also had a preemie boy; same gestation (27 years ago; our miracle baby) ***
He is married and healthy prase God! :slight_smile:
All will be well though the grace of God.
May I suggest they receive the Annointing of the Sick if they have not already…

They will be in my prayers for a joyous, healthy future.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Heavenly Father please watch over and protect these tiny twins. Please help their parents and the little ones during this prolonged hospital period as the boys grow stronger. Remember Your love for Your son.

They are going to be baptised very soon I believe. I also think they have discussed the Anointing of the Sick.

My son was born at 25 weeks and 5 days. He only lived for two days. This all hits very close to home. However, two weeks makes a big difference and they are both doing well so far.

Thank you and Trishie for your prayers!

saying a prayer for these two sweet boys and for your loss too, nicolep.

St. Gerard, who, like the Savior, loved children so tenderly and by your prayers freed many from disease and even death, listen to us who are pleading for these two boys. We thank God for the great gift of them and ask him to protect these children and lead them to health if such be his holy will. This favor, we beg of you through your love for all children and mothers. Amen.

I don’t know a whole lot about pregnancy so call me ignorant but how early is that? :confused::shrug:

Anyway, I will say a prayer for them.

Remember, O gracious
Virgin Mary, that never was
it known that anyone who
fled to thy protection, implored thy
help or sought thy intercession was
left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence,
I fly to thee,
O Virgin of Virgins and
my Mother; to thee I
come, before thee I kneel,
sinful and sorrowful;
O Mother of the Word Incarnate,
despise not my petitions, but
in thy mercy, hear and answer me.
Amen.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen

Know that I am now praying for the twins and for thier mother as well as the entire family!

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with you
Blessed are you amongst women
And Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for our sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
Amen

Praying for your friend and her babies and for you and the little one you lost. :crossrc: :hug1:

A full-term pregnancy is 40 weeks. For twins, I think they’re usually pleased if they can be carried for at least 34-36 weeks.

Praying very hard for them!

Thank you all for the prayers for me and my son as well as Sam and Ben.

Thanks be to God, they are both doing quite well right now.

+JMJTJ+

Praise God!
I will keep them in my prayers.

Prayers promised

closed #15

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.