For my colleague and family

Request prayers for my colleague and her family who finally made up their mind of joining our catholic church. Been jumping ships (denomination to denomination) and seeking advice from me all these while and am helping her and family for the new RCIA intake. Thank you.

Free Forum
house painting
Recipe videos

Father, we ask in Jesus name that this woman and her family, and all who have chosen to jon the Catholic Church will receive the grace to be faithful and true Catholics.

Holding them in my prayers.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

:gopray:

We ask God to help you as you witness to your colleague and her family in their intention to convert to the Catholic Faith.
“When the Advocate comes, whom I shall send you from the Father, the Spirit of truth who issues from the Father, He will be my witness. And you too will be my witnesses.” [John 15: 26-27] May the Holy Spirit guide you according to Jesus’ promise

Father, we ask in Jesus name that this woman and her family, and all who have chosen to jon the Catholic Church will receive the grace to be faithful and true Catholics.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.