For my cousin

For my cousin who is pregnant with her fourth child. The first three were very difficult, invovling multiple trips to the hospital. She’s already been hospitalized twice during this one.

Also pray for her sister, who just announced that she is pregnant with her first child. So far she doesn’t seem to have anywhere near the difficulties, but it is still very early.

-CK

Praying for healthy pregnancies and healthy babies.

Praying for mom and baby!

AAPrayers promised

Praying for your cousins.

[FONT=Georgia]***†JMJTJ†***

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you †
[/FONT]

LORD Jesus
Heal and Protect Ur Children

UPDATE: First cousin has taken a turn for the worse. She was hospitalized again on Tuesday because she stopped vomiting and was mainly unresponsive. While in the hospital, she developed a fever which went as high as 103. Last night she was moved to Intensive Care because of her deteriorating condition. They’re moving the IV from her arm to her heart in order to use less tubing and hopefully prevent infection.

Things are not looking good at this point, and all prayers are greatly appreciated.

-CK

Praying for healthy, happy children and ease of birth for the mothers!

Jesus please keep these pregnant sisters and their babies healthy, and bless them and their families abundantly

Please also bless Catholic_Kenpo

I pray that she may be safe and healthy,and that the child be ok as well.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.