For my dad

Who has cancer. Please pray for him and my mom.

Thanks.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying for all of you…

So sorry to hear that! Will be praying for you and them!

Rebecca, I’ll keep your Mom and Dad in my Masses and prayers.

I ask God to help you and your parents through this.
Lord please give Rebecca’s Dad recovery and strength, and please be with her Mom too.

"And I will take sickness away from the midst of you… I will fulfill the number of your days." (Exodus 23:25)

He sent His word and healed them, and delivered them from their destructions.” (Psalm 107:20)

And the Lord will take away from you all sickness,…(Deuteronomy 7:15)

Praying for your dad & mum. God bless.

Jesus, this prayer is for RebeccaJ’s father and mother. Her father has a severe illness and her mother is by his side. And Rebecca is so worried for their care that she has asked total strangers to help with petition. Please send your angels to guard over these, your children, and let your angels hold open the veil so that the light of your love and peace can fully enter into their spirits, comforting them in this great time of need. For You are the Most High, most gracious source of hope that anyone could ever wish for. Thank you for your constant watch of not only these three, immediate members, but of all your creation, whom without you, just could not have any purpose for being. Instill in RebeccaJ’s father your ever-presence and if it be fitting and of your design, heal him directly, or aide his physicians to act as your hands. It is in your name that I can even ask this Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.