For My Dad's Interview to go well and for him to get the job!

Hello all:

If you have been following my threads, you know that one of my main concerns lately is my father and mother and the fact that my dad has been without a job for months now.

Like so many others this puts them at great risk for losing everything!

My dad has been working very hard to find work and tomorrow he will be going on his second interview (after applying for hundreds of jobs).

Please pray that the interview goes well and that he gets the job! Please also pray for so many others who are in the same situation as he is in. Pray that they are not discouraged and broken when after applying for so many jobs, they get so few responses.

St. Joseph, Patron Saint of Workers who worked very diligently to provide for your family here on Earth as a Carpenter, pray for those who are willing to work and desire to provide for the families here on Earth as well. Pray that they are not discouraged, but rather that Jesus will raise them and hold them in the palms of his Hands.

Lord, Jesus, hear our prayers and through the intercessions of your Earthly father, grant that those searching for work will find it.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

Dear Jesus, help and inspire this man as he goes on his interview. Help him to answer the questions he is asked with precision and accuracy. Find him work that is suitable for him, where he can best use the talents You have given him for Your glory. Find him work that allows him to provide for his family in all of their needs. Amen.
Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen.

Praying…

I pray along with you today, with total belief in God’s will to help us do good. We also have members of our family who have been looking for work for quite some time (over a year).

We pray Lord Jesus that our needs are before You, our Father. Please grant us what we need. Amen

I am joining you in prayer for your intentions.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Praying my heart out to St. Joseph for your dad’s success.

Lord, I pray for semesq’s father, that he does excellent on his job interview tomorrow. May he be confident, well qualified and the perfect person for the job. Be with him and help him with answering all his questions. May he speak clearly and in a way pleasing to his interviewer. May your Son’s image shine forth through semesq’s father and make him very attractive for hiring. Amen.

St. Joseph, Patron Saint of Workers who worked very diligently to provide for your family here on Earth as a Carpenter, pray for those who are willing to work and desire to provide for the families here on Earth as well. Pray that they are not discouraged, but rather that Jesus will raise them and hold them in the palms of his Hands.

Lord, Jesus, hear our prayers and through the intercessions of your Earthly father, grant that those searching for work will find it.

In Jesus’ name, we pray. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread
and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Jesus I know what semesq is going through. My earthly dad is also in need of a job. Please Jesus please let semesq’s dad find a job.
St. Joseph pray for us!
Mary our Mother pray for us!

Your father is in my Prayers. God Bless.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come, Thy will be done, on Earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women, and blessed are the fruit of thy whom Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.